new boy

a/n: so i watched the 2nd episode of BTS Burn the Stage, and I can just say I'm so fucking emotional rn ;-; Jimin and Jungkook expressed their stress and tiredness in this episode and like... Jungkook was in so much pain, it made me tear up. And Jimin crying because he thought his performance wasn't enough... also made me tear the fuck up. I had a few panic attacks seeing Jungkook in serious condition. And some ARMYs thought it was hot... Jungkook in pain is not a kink, unless you're talking "punishment" or whatever. So that made me hella mad. 

Jesus, we don't deserve them they work so hard for us, I'm happy they're on a "break" right now. All I want for them is to be happy, healthy, safe, and comfortable. Anyways... onward to the chapter, a new character is being featured today ^^ 

*** 

Jungkook and I walked to school together like everyday, but this time it felt so tense. I felt my hand bumping against his, I felt a sudden urge of mine to hold it. I kept that urge away, not wanting to admit my feelings to myself. 

"Shortie, you okay?" Jungkook asked, looking down at me worried.

"Y-yes! I'm fine... Just a bit tired..." I said, not looking up at him.

"You sure?" He put a hand on my forehead.

"You're not sick, that's for sure... " 

I felt my face heat up. 

"I-i feel fine, it's fine Jungkookie..." 

His face still confused, shrugged his shoulders. "I trust you, just don't pass out sick alright?" 

I nodded. "Gotcha." 

"Good girl," He grinned. 

I made a face. "Hey, don't call me that!" 

He started to giggle like a chipmunk like the old days. "Well, I gotta blast. I have to help Mr. Han organize papers. Bye shortie!" He smiled at me then ran off somewhere. 

I put a hand on my heart. I never thought I would fall for him, but I think I just did. 

What am I going to- ouch!

I bumped into random dude. 

"OW!" I yelled, hitting the floor. My poor butt... this is what happens when you don't pay attention to where you are going... 

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry, I did not mean to bump into you like that. Please, here!" A unfamiliar deep voice alerted me to my senses. I looked up just to see a big, manly hand in front of my vision. 

"Oh, thank you." 

I took the big hand in front of me and got up. I dusted off my skirt and looked up to the mysterious voice. 

Woah

Woah. Holy jesus have my eyes been blessed. 

His warm smile... my heart is beating... 

The boy had such a soft handsome face, his bowl hair suiting him like a glove. He was as tall as Jungkook. 

He's as handsome a drama actor... maybe more than that. A drama actor mixed with an idol star... 

"Hello, you there? Did you hit your head? Oh no, you hit your head, oh no-" 

"N-no nothing like that! Sorry, my head was in the clouds for a bit... Haha, thank you for helping me up. And it's fine, please don't apologize." 

I bowed down to him. 

"Oh you don't have to bow, haha!" The boy let out a melodic laugh. I took a good look at him. Never seen him around. He's new?

"Are you a new student here?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I apparently stood out a lot today. A bunch of girls came up to me telling me I was very handsome. Even some boys told me I was handsome. I'm surprised, I'm not that good looking." 

Pfffff, what a lie!

"I can see that. Your face has the perfect features, very handsome. You are very beautiful," I said, smiling kindly. 

"Oh pshh, the only beautiful person here is you, lady. Ahh, it's rude calling you lady, what is your name?" 

I blushed, looking down at my shoes at his comment. He called me beautiful! But I'm related to the dumpster!

"First of all, my cousin is the trash can, I'm in a family of ugly trash cans. Haha just kidding, my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you." 

"Hahaha ah, my name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you, Y/N!" He gave me another sweet smile. 

We shook hands. I grinned at him, knowing I made a new friend. Completely forgetting about the stress about Jungkook, Taehyung and I walked into class together. Apparently we had the same homeroom, so we walked in and chatted with each other.

 This man is much more than a handsome face, he is super funny. He managed to make me laugh several times. 

As we talked, our homeroom teacher introduced themselves to Taehyung, and many people in class took notice of his handsomeness. Taehyung got to sit next to me in the row. Class would be starting in ten minutes, so we continued to talk. We got along so well, like good friends. 

"Hey so Y/N... you're trash." 

"Well I know that." 

"So can I take you out?" He winked, laughing at his cheesy pick up line. I started to laugh with him. 

"That's gold. I'll use that to flirt like a loser." 

As we laugh, I turned behind me to look at Jungkook staring at us from his book. I suddenly remembered the feelings I found for him, and turned pink. I nervously waved at him. 

He didn't respond, he just stared at Taehyung with daggers in his eyes. 

"Hey Jungkook... Jungkook?" I said, looking at him. He bolted up, looking at me with eyes of love. Making me fidget around in my head. It's my head, he's staring at me like normal. Normal eyes. 

"Oh hi Y/N." He smiled a little, before staring back down at his book. 

Taehyung looked at him in interest. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. I'm the new student. Nice to meet you!" 

Taehyung extended his hand, which Jungkook did not take. 

"I can see that, I have eyes." He said, glaring again. 

Taehyung grimaced. "I'm sorry?" 

Jungkook groaned and turned away from us. 

... Now that wasn't nice behavior of him! 

Taehyung whispered into my ear. "Did I do something to offend him? Oh nooo, it's just my first day and I already got someone to hate me Y/N... what do I do?" 

"Give me one second to talk to him." 

I got up from my seat, poked Jungkook on the neck, and he looked up. 

"Yes?" 

"Can I talk to you outside for a second?" 

END

Sooo... this story is officially ENDING in like 2-5 parts.

*gasps

That's because I want to focus more on my other books on Wattpad. But the ending will be sweet! Added Taehyung because he's one of my seven boos 💋 anyhoo, thanks for reading ily 💖