good catch

It was P.E., and we were playing volleyball in class. 

And today's class period has been great. 

I hit Jungkook in the head with a volleyball after he called me "too short to play sports"

So he got what he deserved. Karma's a bitch, isn't it? 

"Y/N, you're way too short for this kind of stuff. Leave it for the professionals." 

Jungkook served it to my side, as I was boiling angry after what he said. 

Such a meanie... Apparently I'm not a professional... oooh he better take that shit back. 

"...Bitch..." I muttered under my breath, and watched the ball very closely as it came to our side. I ran to the ball and yelled,

 "YAH! Jeon Jungkook! You better take that back!" I hit the volleyball before anyone else on my team could and it hit Jungkook in his coconut head. Jungkook fell to the floor dramatically, holding his head. 

"OW!" 

Everyone was stunned. 

"Y/N, that was a good hit, but I think you hit Jungkook way too hard on his head... " Hoseok said worried.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't really care." 

So then poor Jungkook had to go to the nurse after that. Lol I wasn't even worried. Screw that coconut. He got what he deserved. I let this girl I knew had a big crush on him take him to the nurse. 

Maybe he'll end up with her. She's his type, well I don't know his type but she seems to be his type. That girl is tall and has nice long legs. 

If he ends up with her, he'll have a girlfriend. He won't have time for me. So... I won't have to deal with his bickering anymore, but... I would lose a friend huh? A good childhood friend... 

I bit my lip as I thought about it while changing back into my regular uniform. Jungkook's Jungkook. 

I wouldn't be me without him. 

*** 

Wonder where is Jungkook... I haven't seen him all day ever since the volleyball incident. Which I'm still cackling about. 

I turned on my phone and admired my new wallpaper. It's a photo of Song Joong Ki at the fan meeting last month in February... I will remember this memory forever... I did my research and found the article about it. The fanmeeting was legit, which is weird. Fanmeetings usually cost money, unless it was a rookie person... huh well I got lucky here. Very lucky. 

Then the following article about how it went, and there were photos of him at the event. 

So it's now my new wallpaper... he's so handsome ashhhh... 

Moving on... almost time to go home. I'll daydream about Song Joong Ki later. 

I looked around me and looked at the trees near me. There were still plenty of trees with healthy leaves in them. It's winter, but many trees around me still have their leaves. 

And I heard a noise from one of the trees. 

"Meow~" 

What? I leaned in closer.

"MEOWW~" 

Hmmm? A cat? I took a step closer to the trees, and looked up at one of the higher trees. There was a poor kitty up in the tree, and it looked like it didn't know how to get down.