study session

"Yah Jungkook! I know you're in here!" I opened the classroom door. He asked me to study with him for the english test coming up, and I said sure. We agreed for today, after school. 

I walked to the school gates to look for him, but he wasn't there. So I spent ten minutes looking for him until I thought of checking his homeroom class. 

And of course he was in there, messing around with the chalkboard. 

(the gif shown above) 

"Ah Y/N, what took you so long?" 

"You didn't tell me the location where you wanted to study. So I spent ten or so minutes looking for you..." 

"Aw that's so sweet shortie. Thank you!" He grinned as he put the chalk piece down and walked to his desk, which his backpack was lazily on top of. 

"So, what do you want me to help you with first?" I started getting out my english notebook. English is a fun language to learn, but Jungkook doesn't really seem to agree. 

"Ahh... everything." He sighed, pulled out a paper from his binder, and gave it to me. 

Oh boy. 

"You got a 5 on your last english test? You don't even know how to spell 'koala' or 'lion' in english? Those are so easy Jungkook... aish..." I sighed. 

"I don't have to learn english, I'm korean Y/N!" 

"But you still have to at least get a 70 in this class to make it through the grade." 

"That's why I need to study! Then I'll stop studying once I make one good grade to pass the class Y/N!" 

"What if I don't help you study?" 

"Then I'll flunk without you... Y/N please help me..." His face turned into a sad puppy, and he got down on his knees. 

"Oh Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... please help me study... I'll do anything... " He started pleading and he looked so cute. He's now a lost puppy... How pathetic and cute... 

"Anything? Oh you said anything?" 

"Yup!" 

"Okay, ah... stop calling me short for a week. No no, forever." 

"Nah I'll take a week." He smirked. 

This kid. He went from begging puppy to his normal self. 

"God dammit. Fine. I'll help you study because you looked like a lost puppy just now. Do it again." 

"Do what?" 

"Your lost puppy pose." 

"Why?" He gave me a confused look. 

"Do you want me to help you study or not?" 

"Okay... fine!" He went back to his lost puppy pose, begging on his knees. I took out my phone, and took a couple photos. 

"Okay let's study!" I said, walking back to my desk, pulling out my pencils. 

"Why did you take a photo of me?" He gave me a weird look. 

"You looked cute like that. And I felt like I finally had some power for once. Had to keep that for memories. My new wallpaper! Be proud, Song Joong Ki was my wallpaper for the longest time, and now you're my new wallpaper." 

I showed him my phone, the photo of him looking like a lost, begging puppy. 

His face lit up. 

"You think I'm cute?" 

"Eh? Well... I... yeah I admit you're attractive. But that doesn't mean I like you Jungkook. You're my childhood friend, we're not cliche enough to end up together. Let's get back to studying okay, you'll flunk without my help." 

"Well... okay." 

*** 

Jungkook studied happily, happy with the information he learned today. 

"She thinks I'm cute!" 

END