wtf is you doing here?

I got up with a pain in my head. And felt lots of warmth around my whole entire body. What... I felt someones' strong arms around me... 

Am I dreaming? Song Joong Ki, is that you? 

Am I having a dream of sleeping with Song Joong Ki? What a good dream... That's heaven!

I touched the arms again... The boy who owned these arms giggled like a bunny. That's not a Song Joong Ki laugh... who dat? 

I turned my head around, and was face to face with... 

Jeon Jungkook. I felt my face heat up. 

"Hey shortie, good morning..." He chuckled. His stare at me was intense. He seemed quite nervous though. His face was flushed up. 

My first reaction was quite harsh. 

"MOM HELP ME! JUNGKOOK IS STRANGLING ME-" 

Jungkook covered my mouth quickly, his hand covering my loud mouth. My shocked open mouth was covered by his hand. 

"I am not strangling you! What the fuck Y/N?!" He glared. 

I pushed his hand away. I guess that was quite mean. But I did seriously think for like half a second he was. 

"Then... what the fuck is you doing in my bed with me?" 

"We must have fell asleep together last night. Aish... sorry if I-i made you uncomfortable..." He blushed pink, turning away from me. He was still facing me, like a couple waking up together in their shared bed. 

I blushed and turned away, startled. 

"I... just was startled to see you holding me." I smiled softly.

"And I actually enjoyed that feeling."

"Y-you did?" Jungkook said, stunned.

"Yeah, it felt really comforting. I should ask to hug you more often, I didn't know your arms would be so warm." 

His eyes were stunned. 

"Well, you can hug me anytime shortie." 

He said, laughing happily to himself. He pushed my head against his chest to rest some more. Jungkook says the clock reads 6:30 a.m., aka too early for school. 

He stared at my head while lost in his own thoughts. And I was lost in my own. I was quite startled by how much affection Jungkook was showing. 

I remember a lot from that night now... I still feel suddenly shy around Jungkook. Why? We've been this close for years... and just now, I'm shy about how he holds and touches me? 

What do I view Jungkook as? An annoying brother? A childhood friend? An annoying friend? An annoying boyfriend... no no no... 

what?

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look into his eyes. Too shy now. What happened to me yelling at him for calling him a shortie? Normal me would have gotten angry and called him a meanie... but I don't have the heart to scold him... 

When he teases me about that nickname and says that I like being called that, maybe this whole time... I liked being teased by him? 

And whenever I would grab his hands, he would turn shy. And when he started show me affection through touch...

Saving me from that tree... and today... and last night... 

Aish? Am I saying, I might have feelings for Jungkook? That's too-

*BOOM 

...Then someone burst through my door. Aka my mom. 

"Lovebirds, I know you want to stay in bed together but, you do have school today! Start getting up!" 

"Lovebirds? We're friends mom, and you known that for-" 

"Then why were you two sleeping together? Hugging her while sleeping? Hmmm? Don't act like I don't know these things hon-" 

"It was an accident eomma! We fell asleep together. N-no big deal!" Jungkook said, giving a thumbs up to my mom. 

"You sure? You both seemed to be-"

"Mommy, please just go away and don't come back." 

"Jesus fine, just checking with the love life of my favorite children in the world. You two, should be together anyways."

She winked, whistled, and walked out the door. I groaned loudly. 

"I JUST WANNA BE WITH SONG JOONG KI!" I yelled, putting my head against Jungkook's chest. Something I do when I'm ticked off.

 My mom is giving me more stress than my teachers. And Jungkook is giving me more stress than anything in the world. Do...  I really like him? 

I felt someone leaving the presence of me. Jungkook. I watched him get up from the bed, and brush his hair with his hands. So cute... 

Wait what the fluff? Did I just say cute?

I do admit, he is handsome but... he was cute enough to make me blush. A lot. I felt redness come across my face. 

He got up, and grabbed my hands to pull me up. The warmth of his hands made me jump and tingle. 

"Let's get ready for school now shortie... hey you okay?" He took a good look at me. I felt my heart bounce. I took my hands away from his and avoided contact. He seemed nervous too. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine... " I said, making my way towards the bathroom. Jeon Jungkook, what have you done to my head and heart?!

END

doing this while studying for end of module exams in class LOL, i studied then worked on wattpad, studied then worked on wattpad, and beyond. lol my cycles though. hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

 bye bye ~