i love you too

a/n: last part of this story ;-; i cry

*** 

"I like you too, Jeon Jungkook." I blurted out, saying my confession. My cheeks turned pink as I said the words. 

  His eyes grew wide, his mouth opening in shock.   

"H-how?" Were the words he managed to spit how.

"How and why?" 

Jungkook's head was spinning. "Is this a dream? Is she lying out of pity?" 

"I realized I always liked you when you came over to my house yesterday and held me into your arms. I also realized that I secretly liked it when you teased me... calling me a shortie. I may have yelled and glared at you when you called me these things... but I always liked it. So, I also share feelings for you Jungkook... I don't know what you'll do now when you hear that..." 

I felt my face grow more red. I shyly played with my fingers.

Jungkook was still in shock. 

"How could that happen? I'm not your actual type at all... I can't be the one you love... Are you sure you aren't doing this out of pity? Because I don't need your pity for my one sided-" 

"God dammit Jungkook, when I say I like you, I love you! You know what, here, I'll show you!" 

I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips, which were as soft as a bunny's fur. 

His face turned red. I think I saw some tears pool up in his eyes. He instantly put his arm around my waist and kissed me back, so softly and passionately. I drowned in his touch, my lips were quivering. 

When we separated, he looked into my eyes deeply. 

"You... love me?" 

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't love you pabo." 

He rubbed his eyes with one hand and began to smile. 

"Then say it again, shortie." 

"I... I love you." 

"I can't hear you!" He smirked. 

He's teasing me now. I gave him an angry pout. 

"Aish... you kid... I love you Jungkook!" 

I shouted, kissing him again. He happily kissed me back, smiling throughout the kiss. 

"I love you too, Y/N." 

He said, grinning at me. His face then became worried.

"Crap! I forgot about my detention! I'm gonna be late for it!" He quickly opened the door and stepped out. Before leaving, he kissed my cheek and yelled at me, "Will you wait for me after school?!" 

"I'll try!" I yelled back. 

"Thanks, I love you!" 

"I love you too!" 

I heard him giggle once I said this, as he ran out. 

Oh Jungkook... he may be a meanie... but he's lovely. 

***

"You actually waited for me? What a sweetheart you are, shortie," Jungkook said as he ruffled my hair and leaned down to give me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Yeah, I talked to Taehyung on the phone for an hour sitting on this bench outside waiting for you... " I said, pouting. 

"Oh about Taehyung... I'm sorry about the way I treated him this morning, I already apologized you know..." Jungkook said. 

"No biggie, you were jealous. Now that's funny... jealous Jungkook over me... hahaha!" I started to laugh. 

He glared. "I was only jealous because I love you! Stop laughing, you shortie!" 

I kept laughing like a hyena until Jungkook picked me up, hugging me from behind and pulling my feet off from the ground. 

"Stop!" I giggled, trying to get him off of me. 

He giggled, smiling. 

"Shall we go home?" He said, letting me go and back onto the ground

I nodded. 

He took my hand in his and we started to walk down the street, hand in hand. 

"Shall I tell my mom about us?" 

"Why not, she thinks we're a thing anyways. I'll tell my parents, we got together."

He smiled like a bunny. 

"Y/N, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day." 

"What day?" 

"The day we would hold hands as a couple." 

I snorted. "So corny, Jungkookie." 

"But it's true!" He pouted. 

"Well, we're together. Thank Taehyung for this, will you?" I said, resting my head against his shoulder. 

"I will. I love you shortie." 

"I know. I love you too, you meanie." 

THE END

me after writing this: 😭😭😭😆

Thank you for readers who have read this! This book is finally, complete! I hope you enjoyed this book. I enjoyed writing it. Now that this book is complete, I will be trying my hardest to complete my Min Yoongi fanfiction, Roommate. Please give it a read for me, if you enjoyed this! Thank for reading, and look forward to more work like this in the future for more BTS members! Love you, and bye bye ❤️

- Author Emily ❤️