Its the start of your new hell, wOooOWOooOOO

( Your outfit is the one above but instead has boots the same color as the purse, okey dokey? )

( No one's POV )

The blaring sound of the alarm surprised you a little and you turned to see the time. 5:00? Why the hell would you set your alarm to-Ohhhh. You got out of bed and you put on your casual blue slippers and head over to your closet, seeing what to wear for today. You finally got a job and it was as a substitute Art teacher, substitute club helper, as well as a helper in the Clinic with your friend Toriel.

You open your closet and you look around before finally deciding on the outfit. You pick out a creamy grey turtle neck, a pair of jeans, a light blue purse as well as some matching boots. You take out some knickers as well cuz like its uncomfortable without em. You go into your bathroom and you set down your clothes on the lid of your toilet. You start to undress and you put it in the laundry basket that wasn't too far. You hop into the shower and turn on the water, dodging the cold water just on time.

You wait for the water to get warm, occasionally putting your hand under the water to see if it was warm yet. After about two minutes, the water was warm enough and you went under the water, getting all of your bones wet.

( 10 minutes later )

You walk out of your bathroom, the steam that came from your shower joining you before shortly disappearing into thin air. You look at your clock and see that it was currently 5:12. You walk out of your bedroom and go to the living room and to the front door. You take your keys out of your purse and you shove it into the lock, unlocking the door as you swing it open and step out. You close the door and lock it behind you and you stuff your keys back into your purse, zipping it closed. After you have done that, you start walking to hell, AKA, your job. Teaching students shouldn't be tHAT bad, right?"

Bitch you wrong-

Since the school isn't to far from your place, it only took a couple of minutes to get there and you could see a few teachers entering too. You go through the doors of the school and you look around, seeing for how huge it is. You might get used to this.

"Ah, there you are!" You hear a familiar voice say and you turn to it, seeing it was Ink and his slightly large baby bump. "Oh, hello Ink." You say in your monotone yet soft voice as you look at him with your empty eyesockets. You've always had trouble with your magic and you never got it to work no matter how hard you tried, which earned you laughs in your magic course when you went to school.

"Ya ready for your first day of teaching?" Ink says with a big smile on his face. "I suppose so. Are you ready for unbearing pain when you deliver your baby?" You reply back which earns a laugh from Ink. "Heck no! But its going to be worth it." He says as he softly rubs his baby bump, making the tiny soul in there glow brightly which makes him giggle.

You would of smiled, but you've lost that for quite some time now. "How about we chat for a but more until the students come? We have about.." Ink glances at his watch that was on his wrist and he says "40 minutes! Come on lets go!" He takes your hand and he gives you a tour of the school as you two chat about your lives and such. Ink already knows most of your backstory seeing as he was there throughout all of your childhood, you two were the bestest of friends and still are! He's like a very protective big brother to you!

Finally, you two reach the last classroom and he says "Welp, that's all of it! Waddya think?" You think for a moment before saying "This school is pretty impressive. I'm sure it will be even better with you here." Inks smile grows wider and he wraps his arm around your neck, bringing you down to his height (sinceheisashortbean) as he says "Awwww, thank youuu! I knew you were a softie." You just stick out your Indigo tongue in response and he lets out a small giggle.

Ink glances at his watch and he says "15 more minutes left. Let's go to our classroom!" Ink releases you from his tight hold and you both start to walk back to the art room. He opens the door to the room and takes a deep breath, smelling the aroma of paint, ink, and fresh paper. "Since this is art class, it should be easy peasy! You won't have any girl students drooling over you! Well, unless they take a liking to you but who knows!" He says thinking of that one bunny girl that drools over basically any hot boi bitch in this school. He shivers at the thought and you raise a brow at this.

"The students should be arriving right about now. The bus should be coming any minute!" He says and he suddenlys remembers something "Oh! I almost forgot!" He takes out a wooden block like thing and he hands it to you. "All the teachers have this, and we made one just for you!" You take the block and you look at it, soaking in all the details.

The wood was very smooth to the touch and as you turned it around, you saw a gold part where your name was engraved on it. Ms. Serif. It read in Italics. You were impressed by this and you say a small "Thank you." To Ink.

You pick up Ink's teacher name block thingy and you place yours down. You put his in one of the desk drawers and close it. You sit in the chair provided and you just rest your head on the table as you wait for the students to arrive. "Welp, I better get going. See you soon!" Ink says as he leaves your classroom, closing the door as you wave at him.

Now, for the students.

( I've👏gotta👏stop👏making👏new👏b o o k s )