somebODY oncE toLSBDJUSHJS

( Noone's POV )

In just a matter of minutes, students started to come into the room, talking about their lives, friends, gossip, and other shit like that. Once they all sat at their desks, they looked at you and looked shocked to see that it wasn't one of their favorite teachers, Mr.Ink. 

"Who the heck are you?" Said a snobbish voice and you raised your head to look at them. The most likely barbie replica jumped when they saw your hollow eyesockets and the blank face you always had.

You point to the block thingy that has your name on the desk and you face plant back onto your desk. "Weird." You hear the girl say and you just wanted to sock them. But you know that you'll get fired. Mayeb strangling them a bit would do the trick. N o one  wi l l eve  rk n ow 

After about 10 minutes, the school bell rang, signalling that everyone should be in their damn classes ( I think idk I'm homeschooled ). As soon as the bell rang, you shot up from your seat and slammed your hands on your desk. All the students jumped at this, frightened by this new demonic teacher. (wimps)

"Hello everyone, welcome to art class." You say forcing a smile to your face which most likely made someone piss their pants. Its been like, whut years?? since you last smiled??? so basically, your mouth was twitching like crazy, trying to make at least a decent smile. It came out so fucking forced the students could see right through it.

"Today, we will be drawing our favorite food! Take out your sketchbooks and draw whatever you are craving!" You say. Some of students quickly take out their sketchbooks while a few others aren't fazed and take their sketchbooks out like a normal person/skeleton. You let your smile fall cause damn, that was painful. In just a matter of seconds, the sounds of pencil, pen, marker, and brush on paper was heard throughout the room. About 15 minutes passed and you started to walk around the class, seeing the progress they were making. First, you went to the whor- bunny and her gang.

You saw that they only drew a pile of rainbow stuff. "And what did you four draw?" You say, putting your hands behind your back. "Why, Inks cum of course!" "Totes! I am so sure it tastes like super good!" "Yaaaaas guuurl! I bet it tastes like the unicorn frap at Starbucksies!" "OMG like yaaaaas!"

You just give them your blank look and say "I hope you four know that Ink is MARRIED, he got PREGNANT, and that none of you girls have a chance of ever getting fucked right?" The girls all let out a gasp and say "OMG I can't even j..just..OMG!" They start to 'cry' as you walk away from them.

Next, you go towards a skeleton with his hood up, and a mask you will see on doctors. You take a look at his drawing and you see its a hotdog, but with intestines, eyeballs, and other gruesome stuff placed onto there. "I like your style kid. Your gonna get an A+." You say to him and you see a big smile form on his face, his mask not being able to cover it. You give him a little pat on the head and you go to the next student.

Now this student, he seemed to be a big fan of the color Green, white, blue, and yellow. He was still drawing but he seemed to almost be finished. You look at his drawing and you see him drawing several foods, a buffet even. There was Spaghetti, Tacos, Nachos, Instant Ramen, Pizza, and much much more.

The kid looked up at you with a big smile, waiting for you to say something. You stayed silent for god knows how long before you say "Seems like you couldn't choose one favorite food. I like it." His smile grows bigger and he gives you a hug to which your eyesockets widen and you froze up at this sudden contact. He releases you from the hug and says "Thank you, Miss Serif!" And he starts to color in his drawing. You awkwardly walk back to your desk and you slump in your chair, shivering about the student that just hugged you. Does he hug everyone that compliments him? But one thing you know for sure, is that this kid is a living ball of energy. Tone the fuck down kiddo. (bUt HeS lIKe 20 sOmEtHInG BuT oK )

                                                                         ( Time skip to an hour )

Finally, the bell to the class rang and everyone started to pack up their stuff. The maskiboi™ gave you a small wave before he exited the class and mister 29 energy drinks gave you another hug before he started to enthusiastically wave at you. You just stared at him as he did so and his smile never left his face. God dayum.

You look at all the drawings on your desk and you let out a small sigh. You slide them towards you and you start to look through them, putting them in seperate piles for the grades. Good thing you could tell for what their names were as they wrote it on top, or it was just their signature.

So Horror was the name of maskiboi™ huh? And Palette for the kid that most likely drank all the energy drinks in the cafeteria. His name does suit him though because of all the colors he wears. Just like a pallete. You come across the drawings with Inks cum and you put it in the F pile. Ain't no one gonna eat your best friends cum anytime soon...except his husband buT nO oNe ElSe!

You let out a yawn as you were done and you sit up from your desk once again and exit your class. No one had art for their second period so you were just going to go to the teachers lounge. You will check in the Clinic after Gym.

You start to walk to the teachers lounge, seeing a few students scatter to their classes. Must be late. You reach the teachers lounge shortly and you walk in to see many teachers chatting to eachother. But when you entered, they stopped to see who disturbed them. You just give them a small wave and head over to the coffee machine, still feeling a few stares on you. You would have shouted for them to fuck off, but nah. You are a nice little roll. I mean lot really but-

You grab a cup from the little stack that was placed up and you put it under the small tap as you start to work on the coffee, pressing the on button when you put the grounded beans into the top I think. You finally feel the stares off of you and you let out a small sigh of relief. "Wh-who the h-h-heck are y-ou?!" Fuck that sigh of relief, someone just talked to you. You internally scream as you turn to see (wAlUiGI*tAkE2*) a very glitchy skeleton. Guessing by the clothes he is wearing, you can tell he is the Gym teacher. ( Are Gym and PE the same? Idek cuz it says Cross is the PE teacher and I'm like,arent they the same thing? Ahjanaajjn )

"W-Well?" You hear him say as he puts his hands on his hips, impatiently waiting for your answer. "I'm mostly called The Magician. Now watch me disappe- Hey what's that!?" You say as you point to a wall. He looks where you pointed as you quickly grab your now finished coffee and throw the door open and rush out of the teachers lounge. "H-hey! G-g-get back he-re!" You hear the same voice say as you sprinted away. ( sicc rhyme ) You quickly drown down your hot ass coffee and you throw it in a trashcan as you ran away, scoring right inside. And he was almost impressed! He was like "wow.."

You look behind you and you see him starting to gain up on you. You turn back around and you you turn your body around and start running to him. This surprises the teacher and he lets out a scream, seeing your bone rattling blank ass stare and he tries to go faster. His glitches on the unknown teacher start to increase before he teleports away from you. You go to a stop and atare for where he last was. Damn other skellies and their powers. You let out a small huff until you start to hear SeVErAl footsteps come towards you. You whip your head around and you see maNy skeletons running towards you. You turn your body around and you wait for them.

This gets them confused but they keep running towards you. When they were just a few feet away, you just go to the side and they pass by you. "Dum dums." You mutter and you sprint in the different direction as the teachers turn around and start to sprint after you. But, you were starting to get tired and when you looked ahead, you saw the cafeteria near. You run towards it and sprint into the doors, creating a loud bOoM sound. The students look surprised by the sudden sound but you aint got time fo this. You run to the left and you quickly duck into a more shadowy area where a small counter was there for the loners. You hear the cafeteria door slam the doors open and you wait for a little bit. 

While they were searching for you, you start to doze off, not caring if they catched you at the moment. Sleep is for the tired bitches wHat wHat!

                       (nOtrEaLLyAcLIfFhANGErbUttHenExtchapTErwiLLbEbETtErIGuESs)