Y A M E R U !

( No ones POV )

You start to slowly wake up, your eyes starting to slowly open and adjust to the slightly lit up room. Strangely though, you felt more..heavy. You look down at yourself and see the one and not only Palette snuggling into you. You glance to the nightstand that was beside the bed and you check your phone for the time. The screen lit up making you squint your eyes and turn down the brightness. '5:03' it read in big white letters on the lock screen and you turn off your phone and lay back down on the bed. It was a normal thing for you to be awake at this time, but you would always stay up and never really get any sleep. God damn. You stare at Palette for a few minutes, taking in every detail of his peaceful face. Fuckin creep.

After a while of just sTArINg at him, you try to go back to sleep but your body was like 'Nah bitch fuck you.' You let out a sigh and just decided to get out of bed. You try to pry of Palette's arms from your body but he would always growl making you flinch everytime. After a few more attempts, you finally got out of his grip and he lets out a whine. You replace yourself with a pillow and he spoons it, thinking it is you. Das cold yo.

 You get out of bed but then face plant due tO YouR lEGs DecIdING tO bE A bItCh tOO. That's what mcfucking happens when you have someone on you, jackass. You pull yourself up and grip onto the nightstand to regain your balance. Your legs were shaking like someone just replaced your bones with gelo. (totallynotareferencetome;)c) After you managed to not break your skull into a million pieces, you walk to Palette's door and open it, getting out of the room. You close it behind you and you go down the stairs, seeing everyone was asleep. It's 5 in the fucking morning what do you expect?!

You go to their kitchen and decide to make breakfast for the nice family. They did let you have a sleepover and put their trust into you to nOt fuck their son (yet) so it was cool. You open their fridge and scan it so you can see what you can make. You tap your chin before you snap your fingers and start to pull out ingredients for a BLT sandwhich. Sandwich? Fuck you.

You turn on the gas for the stove and grab the clicker as you call it, and turn the knob, putting the clicker to the circle thingy and pulling the trigger, making the flames go in action. You put the clicker away and you get a pan your their pantry and place it over the flames. 

Time to get cookin!

( Time skip due t- *bLaSTs tHe cHOwDER tHEmE sONg wHIlE S C R E A M  I N G tHe lYRiCS* )

Just as you places the toasted bread on the last sandwich/sandwhich (pleasehelp), you hear two doors open and footsteps start to come downstairs. You get the three plates and you put them on the dining table just as Palette and his parents came into the room. "Oh wow! You made breakfast for us? Thank you!" Ink says as he brings you into a hug, being careful not to make his swollen ecto-stomach make the hug awkward. "It was the least I could do. You let me sleepover and I have to thank you for that." You say in your usual tone. "You didn't have to bestie! But thank you so much!" Ink responds. "No problem at all." You say and Ink lets you go as Dream and Palette sit down at the table. 

You go upstairs to get your stuff as the family happily eats their breakfast. You go into Palettes room and get your phone and your charger, placing the charger in your pocket. ( ohohohoaahhaha 666 words. I haVE SUMMoNED wRItiNG sATAN wAhOOOOOO- ) Unknown to you, you had forgotten your jacket.  You unlock your phone and open up ( F/SM Favorite Social Media. Mines Tumblr cause yeHAHHHH- ). You scroll through some posts, liking/pinning/etc the ones you like. After scrolling through for a bit, you put your phone in your pocket and go downstairs. Everyone seemed to be finished their food because Ink and Dream were on the couch cuddling while Palette was lying his head on the table, his eyes closed and a smile on his face. Must've liked the sandwich. You collect the plates and go back into the kitchen and grab the sponge and put some soap on it. You wet it a bit and start to wash the dishes.

"You know, you don't have to do all of this for us, Miss Serif." Palette says as he opens one of his eyes, looking at you lazily. You ignore the first part and say to him "You don't have to call me Miss, Palette. You can just call me Serif. You are a friend after all." Palette's eyes widened and he says "Awww! You think of me as a friend? I'm so honered! You start washing the last plate as you turn your head to him "Why of course. I don't have any other reason to not consider you as my acquaintance." He shrugs then says "I dunno. But it feels nice to be your friend! It feels like I won an award or something."

You wash off the dish then dry it off, putting it with the others and you fully face Palette "Well, that must mean something good then." He nods and you walk to the front door and Palette says "Mi- Serif, where are you going?" "Home of course. I have to do a few things before its Monday." You respond as you open the front door. "Aww. Well, text or call me when you want to hang out, okay?" You nod and you say "Affirmative, make sure to tell your parents that I thank them for letting me stay over. I will see you soon." You were about to go out the door but Palette pulls you into a hug.

You stiffen for about a minute before you pat his back, still not used to affection. slEEPiNG iS diffErENt M A ! Palette lets you go and you give him a small wave as you start to walk to your house. Palette excitedly waves back to you until you were out of site.

He lets out a happy sigh and he closes the front door, a bright smile on his face. You considered him as a friend and that made his day even brighter.

Oh how he hoped to become more..