Wake up fool or I'll steal your animal crackers

( eugh, edit later. Can't put it in the middle on mobile eughfhhfhhfufh )

( No ones POV )

You started to wake up by feeling something poking your cheek bone. You slapped the hand away and the person let out a small "ow!" ... They started to poke you again so, you slapped the hand away again, turning your body so that you had your face on the ground. The poking only started to go to the back of your head. You started to get annoyed so you shot up and tackled the person who was doing this, making them let out a girlish scream.

You grabbed their wrists and pinned them above their head before stopping and saying "sans? Why the hell are you here?" He just chuckles and says "nice ta see you too kiddo." You rolled your eye...wait-

You got off of sans and stood up, offering your hand to which he accepted and got up as well. "As I was saying, what the heck are you doing here, bro?" ( Yes, sans is now your brother cuz Sans Serif. Get it? HUAhAHaHaHa...ha..hoo...ahjahajhhanahjnj ) "well, i work here of course. i'm the lunch dude or whatever." He says, stuffing his hands into his pant pockets. "now, what are you doing here?" He says, shooting the question back at you.

"I work here too, sucker." You say, flicking his head to where he smacks your hand away grumbling a little bit. "i guessed so though i do have to question, why where 89% of the teachers chasing you?" You just shrug and say "I just kinda messed with mister glitchyboi a bit. He teleported away and turns out, he got a crew to back him up."

sans shakes his head and he says "always the the trouble maker eh?" You nod and say "Damn right." i can't believe its been freakin years since we have seen eachother. and i find you working in a huge ass school and our reunion is me almost getting socked. i don't even know what the heck happened to you!" sans says, letting out a small sigh. "Well, the good thing is, we can catch up aaaaaand, do what we always used to do what we did when we were little runts." sans mood changed from sad to happy in a matter of seconds and he says "pranks?" You nod and say "Pranks."

sans smile widens and he says "oooh yes! yes yes yes!" he jumps around for a second before he says "eh, i'm tired." You shake your head and say "After school, meet me at my apartment, okay?" You hear the bell ring and you start to walk away "but i don't know where you li-" but he was cut off by a farting sound coming from his phone. He opened it and saw a new text from and unknown person saying *1030 Sheffer Avenue* He looked to where you were and you were winking while doing finger guns at him as you exited the cafeteria. sans chuckles as he saves your number, putting a name for you as goes back to his post.

 Unknown has been changed to *flirtycock lord™🍆💦*

Unknown has been changed to *Ketchu🅱 whore 🍅 👀*

( Time skip )

 You let out a sigh as you walk out of your temporary classroom, shutting the door and locking it behind you. You start to walk to the exit/entrance, your head down as you put one of your skele hands into your pocket. You start to hear footsteps ahead of you and before you could lift your head, you were knocked to the ground with a loud voice shouting "MISS SERIF!!!"

You let out a small groan from getting the impact and you look up to see the one the only, Pallete! "Hello Miss Serif! I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great day and I hope to see you tomorrow!" He says, the big smile on his face never leaving. "Oh umm.. Heh thanks kiddo.." You say awkwardly, turning your head so you wouldn't have to meet his gaze. Heat started to rush up on your cheeks from the position you were in and when Pallete saw your blush, he then noticed for what he was doing.

"O..oh my gosh! I..I'm so sorry! Th..that wasn't my i..intention m..my lad-MISS SERIF!" He says, quickly getting up. Before you could reply, he bolted off with a very green/yellow face, trying to cover it with his hands as he ran off squealing.

You picked yourself off the ground and brushed yourself down, your blush starting to calm down a little. "god damn. my sis has a love interest already?" You hear a voice chuckle and you turn to see where it came from, and it was your older brother sans. "Ughhh, sans it was just an accident." You say, shaking your head.

"judging by the previous blush on your face, i'm sure you would looove for it to be more than that." sans says as he starts to wink so fast it would give you a headache. You let out a huff and say "Whatever. Let's just go prank some fools." sans brightens at this and he says "heck yeah! lets go!" 

*insert you slapping sans with whipped cream all the way to the sun*