Chapter 7

Bella's POV

I woke up and took a shower and put on some Hollister jeans, blue stripes shirt, and blue VANS. I braided my hair and did my makeup. I finished all of that at 10. I ordered room service. I got some coffee and fruit salad. Then I heared a knock at the door. I opened it and it was room service. I paid the man and ate my breakfast in peace. I grabbed my purae and phone and headed to the lobby. I saw Aj, Tamina, and Kaitlyen waiting for me. We all headed to the car and went to the mall. We went to forever 21 first. I bought a few things. Thenbwe headed to Hollister.

Tamina:" So Bella have you heared?"

Me:" Heared what?"

Kaitlyen:" Stop playing around Bella you know."

Me:" Know what?!"

Aj:" That a few guys in the locker room like you!"

Me:" So who likes me?"

Aj:" Well it's Roman and Bray."

Me:"No that can't be true."

Tamina:"It's true girl you better believe it."

We got some food and shopped some more. After we finished we heqded back to the hotel. I went to my room and put my stuff away until my phone started ringing. I looke at it and it was Stephanie McMahone. I answered.

Stephanie:"Hi Bella."

Me:" Hey Stephanie."

Stephanie:" You, Triple H, and I need to have a meeting tomorrow."

Me:" Ok Stephanie see you tomorrow."

Stephanie:" Ok Bye Bella."

Me:"Bye."

I wonder why Stephanie and Triple H need to have a meeting with me tomorrow. I hope I'm not getting fired.

HELLO FELLOW READERS!

HOPED YOU LIKE IT.

SORRY IT'S SHORT.

I HAVE BEEN ON SUMMER BREAK FOR AWHILE.

I'M A SOPHOMORE NOW! YAY!!

I WILL UPDATE MORE.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

-♥bluebaby2♥-