Chapter 15

Bella's POV

BACKSTAGE OF SMACKDOWN

I put on my attire in The guys and I's locker room. I left the locker room. I was walking around until I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Triple H.

Me:" Sorry Triple H."

Triple H:" It's OK.

Me:" Do I have a match tonight?"

Triple H:" Yeah it's agianist the Miz."

Me:" Thanks Triple H."

I walked away and went into catering and got a chicken salad. I sat next to The Wyatt Family.

Me:" Hey guys."

Wyatt Family:" Hey."

Bray:" We are coming out after your match."

Me:" OK."

Bray:" I heard that you went out with Roman today."

When Bray said that I heard jealousy in his voice.

Me:"Yeah we did."

After I said that there was an awkward silence.

Bray:"Well see you out there."

Me:"See ya."

The Wyatt Family left and I finished eating. I got up and went back to the locker room and grabbed my title. The shield and I headed to our enterance. Our music came on and we headed down.

ONSCREEN

Justin Roberts:" Introducing The Women's Champion Bella Lee! Being accompanied by The Shield.

We got in the ring and I put my title in the air and then gave it to Roman when The Miz's music came on. He had sunglasses on. He came in the ring and showed off his title in my face. He kept bragging about and Dean, Seth, & Roman got out the ring. The Miz and I are both ready. The ref rang the bell and he put his title down and still had his sunglasses on and was bragging still. I was getting tiered of this so I slapped him. His sunglasses came of and he was holding hid face when I heared JBL.

JBL:" She slapped the money macker Cole!"

The Miz pushed me.onto the ropes and I clotheslined him he got up and went for a drop kick. He went for the pin.

1

I kicked out and pushed him off me. I kicked him his mod section the kicked the side of his head. He was on his knees so I did the curb stomp. I went for the pin.

1

2

3

Justin Roberts:" The winner by pin fall is Bella Lee and the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship!"

I'm the #1 contender, but I think

Dolph wants to get back at the Miz after what happened at Money In The Bank.

The boys can in the ring and Roman handed me my title. The Miz was still laying there on the mat and Dean, Seth, & Roman Triple Power Bombed him. Then the lights went off. The Wyatt's they were coming down and The guys surrounded me in the front. The lights came on and I didn't see them. I turned around and saw The Wyatt's. Bray walked closer to me.

Bray:" Sister Bella you are great join us or follow the buzzards."

The lights went back out and the guys and I headed back to the locker room.

OFFSCREEN

I changed and skipped around backstage.I watched some of the matches.I went back to the locker room to hang out with the guys until I saw Summer Rae and Roman sucking each other faces off. I was behind the corner and the didn't see me. I ran off crying my eyes out. The date we went on today didn't matter.

I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone and fell on my butt. I looked up and It wasn't Bray or Seth or Dean it was

HELLO FELLOW READERS.

HOPED YOU LIKE IT.

WHO DO YOU THINK BELLA SAW?

TELL ME WHO YOU THINK IT IS.

FEEDBACK PLEASE. IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED.

-bluebaby2-