Chapter 11

Bella's POV

I was at the gym with Aj and Tamina. I was at the weights when I saw a red hair girl come over to me. Eva Marie. I put my weights down and looked at Eva.

Me:" What do you want Eva?"

Eva:" I want your titles since you won't be able to defend your title."

Me:" Who said I won't be able to defend my title? I'm a Superstar/Diva. I can fight both, and if I did have to give up my title it won't give it to you."

Eva:"What ever. I will get that tile."

Me:" Keep dreaming."

Eva stomped away and I went to the treadmill and started running. Then after awhile someone unplugged the treadmill. I turned around and saw a blonde girl. Summer Rae.

Summer:" Hey Bella."

Me:" Hi Summer what do you want?" I askes annoyed

Summer:" I wanted to ask you something."

Me:" What is it?"

Summer:" Are you and Roman dating?"

Me:" No we are just friends. Why?"

Summer:" Because I kinda like Roman and since you guys are so close I wanted to make sure you guys aren't dating."

Me:" You kinda like Roman. I don't think wants to go out with you.

Summer:" Why you say that?"

Me:" You aren't his type."

Summer:" Yes I am."

Me:" Okay what ever you say."

Summer walked off and I headed towards Aj and Tamina.

Me:" Hey."

Them:" Hey."

Aj:" How was your work out?"

Me:" Ok it wasn't much of a work out."

Tamina:" Why?"

Me:"Summer Rae and Eva Marie interuppted me."

Tamina:" Whay did they want?"

Me:" Eva wanted. a title shot. Summer wantes to know if Roman and I were dating and she likes him."

Aj:Wow."

Tamina:" So what are you and Roman?"

Me:" Just friends."

Tamina:" Yeah right."

I rolles my eyes and we headed back to the hotel. I walked into my room and went into the bathroom and showered. I put on red V-neck on white booty shorts and a pair of red Converse. I headed to the Lobby and saw Aj and Tamina ready to go. We headed to the resterant and ate lunch and talked a little. We headed back to the hotel. I packed up all my stuff and headed to the airport. I got on the plane and I'm sitting next to Roman.

Me:" Hey Roman."

Roman:" Hey Bella what' s new?"

Me:" Eva what's a title shot and Summer likes you."

Roman:" Wow. Summer likes me?"

Me:" Yep."

Roman:" Well she's not really my type."

Me:" That's what I told her."

Roman:" Thank and I like someone else."

Me:" Oh ok."

That broke me heart so much. I ignored Roman the whole plane ride. I listened to music and wondered who Roman liked.

HELLO FELLOW READERS!

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.

DO YOU WANT MORE EVA MARIE, SUMMER RAE OR BOTH? COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FEED BACK PLEASE.

-♥bluebaby2♥-

Love Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें