Chapter 16

I looked up and saw it was Chris Jerrico. Chris held out his hand for me and grabbed it.

Me:"Thanks."

Chris:"No problem. Bella right?"

Me:"Yep the one and only."

Chris:"I was wondering if you want to hang out some time?"

Me:"Yeah that would be great."

Chris:"Great.See you around Bella."

Me:"Bye Chris."

I walked back to the locker happier than earlyer. I grabbed my stuff and headed back to the hotel. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and came out in my PJs and went to sleep.

SKIPPING SUMMER SLAM TO RAW.

RAW BACKSTAGE

I was in my attire still with my Women's Champion Belt.I battled Eva Marie and while my sister fought Paige and won. ( I know this didn't happen, but this is how I want it.) Dolph beated The Miz, Stephanie beated Brie Bella, Bray Wyatt defeated Chris Jerrico, Brock Lesnar defeated John Cena.Oh and Roman defeated Randy Orton.

Two new Champions. I had no match but I have to go to give a speech.  I was on a crate when Roman walked up to me. Great.

Roman:"Hey Bella."

Me:"Hey Roman."

I jumped off the crate and Roman tried to grab my arm,but I moved it.I really don't want to talk to him or even look at him. I headed to the Sheild's entrance and already saw the guys.Our music came on and  we headed out. When I got into the ring I grabbed a mic.

Me:" Last night at Summer Slam I beat Eva Marie again. My sister Aj beat Paige. We basically wrestled the who Diva's locker room.I want to thank  every in the Diva's locker room for wrestling me."

I was about to leave the ring when Summer Rae theme came on. She got in the ring and winked at Roman. I rolled my eyes and Summer grabbed a mic.

Summer:"You have wrestled almost the whole locker, but not me."

Me:"Ok, so you want a title shoot tonight."

Summer: "no not tonight whenever I'm ready for the title shot."

Summer left the ring and after she left I left the ring and the guys followed and we headed up the stairs.I went and changed and found Aj.

Me:"Hey what you doing tonight?"

Aj:"Giving my speech Paige will come out and after nothing. What you doing?"

Me:"Nothing."

Aj:"You been down latley like since the day after your date with Roman. You OK?".

Me:"Yeah I'm fine."

Aj:" Lyer air will find out!"

I had my stuff and left for the hotel. I got there and slept.

HELLO FELLOE READERS.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.

BELLA IS STILL DOWN ON WHAT SHE SAE ROMAN DID.

FEEDBACK KEEPS ME MOTIVATED.

IM GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER TWITTER OR INSTGRAM ACCOUNT FOR Y'ALL TO SEE THE PICTURES FOR THIS STORY AND I'M YOUR IMPRINT.

TELL ME WHAT ACCOUNT TO MAKE TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW MY REGULAR TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. JUST INBOX ME IF YOU WANT MY USERNAME.

:-) -bluebaby2-:-)