S

Yoongi was unable to move. From the newfound information, he was simply amazed.

How had Jungkook by any chance, guessed what problem Yoongi had, and had gotten it right?

He looked at Jungkook, eye wide.

"Hyung, don't worry." Jungkook reassured. "Like I said, before, I know you, but you don't know me,"

Yoongi:

What do you mean?

"Hyung, I have to go, I've got to go home now," Jungkook said as he got up. Jungkook knew he couldn't, but he simply couldn't let the chance go.

He pecked Yoongi's cheek. "Bye, hyung," The bells at the store jingling confirming, he left.

Yoongi stared dumbfounded. Gazing at the spot across, where once a handsome man sat.

He lifted his hands and felt his cheeks, blushing immensely processing what had just happened.

Not caring about the curious gazes, he got up and went back to his position.

He pulled out his phone, thinking of texting him. He was happy that he could finally put a face to the person he texted everyday.

He put his phone back in his pocket, thinking that Jungkook most likely won't text him back.

The doors opened.

In walked Park Jimin.

Yoongi, tried not stare as much.

Jimin knew about Yoongi, he made it way too obvious. Jimin thought he was cute.

"Hello, Yoongi-hyung," He said as he walked up to him.

'Same order?' Yoongi mouthed.

"Yup," Jimin grinned.

Yoongi got to work, making sure to put in extra effort for Jimin.

He gave him his coffee, avoiding Jimin's dark gaze.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hands, making him look at him. "You want to hang out sometime?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, panicking, not knowing what to do. He nodded and not long after blushed.

"You are so cute, how about next week, friday? Just you and me," Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded once again, smiling shyly.

Jimin let go of his hands, smiling. He walked to the doors, giving one last glance at Yoongi. Then he walked out.