N

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, who was sobbing uncontrollably.

Everything made sense to him now.

He was familiar to Jungkook's house because he used to come here all the time. He felt the feeling of bopping their noses, because they used to do it all the time. He knew the scent, the twinkle in Jungkook eyes, because he used to date him.

Why had he liked Jimin at first sight? Because he had saved him. 

Jimin had known of Yoongi's glossophobia, he asked Yoongi why he didn't speak on purpose. He hadn't known how much Jungkook was related to Yoongi. But Jimin had recognised Yoongi, thinking that he could take him out on a date, to help further recover.

Yoongi internally chuckled, how had this been planned out? How much of a coincidence was this?

Yoongi went over to Jungkook, pulling him in for a hug. Desperately. Yoongi then sobbed as well. All the memories leaking out, causing a mess of a puddle, that was also mixed with their tears.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said into Yoongi's shoulder.

"It's not your fault, Kookie," Yoongi said, the feeling of speaking still new.

"I love you, hyung," Jungkook whispered. He pulled away from the hug and looked up at Yoongi with glossy eyes.

Yoongi didn't know what to do, he just remembered everything. He didn't know if he still loved Jungkook yet.

But he didn't care, he wanted to be with Jungkook again.

Jungkook pulled Yoongi in for a kiss. Both their soft lips meeting. The kiss was sweet and short.

Jungkook put his hands on Yoongi's cheeks and nuzzled their noses together.

They both smiled at each other, happily, laughing.

They both hadn't smiled like this in a long time, both happy to be happy.