E

"J-jungkook?" Yoongi spoke, his voice barely audible. Yoongi could not believe he was speaking. His own voice seemed so foreign to him.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Hyung? Hyung? Are you okay with this?" 

Yoongi nodded. He did have glossophobia, but he trusted Jungkook enough to speak with him. He doesn't feel like this about other people. Jungkook is.. different.

"Jungkook, I want you to answer me. I need you to answer me," Yoongi spoke, his eyes wide that he was actually speaking.

"I wanted you to find out yourself, hyung. I can't tell you," Jungkook said.

"Please, don't be like this, just tell me," Yoongi pleaded.

"Hyung, I can't. Not when you like Jimin-hyung," Jungkook said sadly.

"What does Jimin have to do with this?"

"In case you haven't noticed yet, hyung, Jimin likes you, and, and I do too," Jungkook scratched the nape of his neck.

Yoongi blushed, he obviously noticed this.

"I just don't want him to come between us," Jungkook continued. "I want the things we used to do back,"

Yoongi was silent, he was confused. What did Jungkook mean?

"Hyung, I-I can't believe you forgot me," Jungkook said, on the verge of breaking out.

Yoongi's eye widened. He was even more confused. Why couldn't Jungkook just tell him?

Jungkook looked up, straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'm sorry, it was my fault, it was all my fault, I'm the reason why you have glossophobia, why you got so scared, to the point," Jungkook breath hitched, "where you had gotten scared of speaking,"

Yoongi's head swirled, he looked around Jungkook's room. He found a picture, with both Yoongi and Jungkook smiling happily, looking at each other.

"We had dated once, hyung, I left you, I-i left you alone, and then," Jungkook couldn't finish, he started sobbing.

That was when, Yoongi's memories hit him like a truck.