A

He remembered everything. Almost like a trigger. It was like he needed something to remind him. How had he forgotten? How had he not known?

He had the biggest proof in front of him, Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, hyung," Jungkook sobbed.

Flashback

Yoongi was really happy, he was, most certainly, the most happiest man on the earth. There he was with Jungkook, hanging out by a bar.

He was making many jokes and just overall having fun.

Jungkook's phone buzzed. He checked his phone, immediately frowning.

"Aw, hyung, I have to go early, my father has called," Jungkook said pouting.

"It's alright Jungkookie, you can go," Yoongi said smiling.

Jungkook smiled sadly, and then pecked Yoongi's cheeks softly. He then left.

Yoongi was bored, he thought he should walk around the bar, since he had nothing else to do.

"How's it going, pretty boy?" Someone catcalled.

Yoongi ignored this man, and tried to walk away as fast as he can. He was really scared. Yoongi regretted wearing such tight clothes, in which he only wore for Jungkook.

The man grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him back.

Yoongi yelped, struggling to let go. The man was indeed more taller than him, but not as strong. But he did manage to manhandle Yoongi.

The man spoke with his deep voice, "Where are you going pretty boy? Your boyfriend left you?"

"L-let me go!" Yoongi yelled.

The man placed his large hand on Yoongi's mouth, "Hush now, would you? You don't want anyone to know what we do,"

"You are not doing anything with me," Yoongi yanked the man's hand off of his mouth. But he still struggled to get out of the man's grasps.

"Oh, yes I am," The man pulled out a knife, he slowly glided the knife along Yoongi's throat, "You don't want to know my name?"

Yoongi did not reply, he was still trying to move, but he stopped when he felt the knife at his throat, he no longer had the guts to speak again. Yoongi could not even see the man's face.

"The name's Taehyung," The man spoke.

Taehyung was behind Yoongi, he dropped the knife. He grabbed Yoongi's chin, and pushed his head to the side.

"So milky, so pure," Taehyung hummed. He started kissing Yoongi's neck.

"Ah!" Yoongi yelped. "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

Taehyung covered Yoongi's mouth immediately. Continuing to give kisses along his neck. He left hickeys as well.

Yoongi was disgusted, he could only think of Jungkook, wishing that he hadn't left. Only Jungkook could only save him.

Taehyung trailed his hands up Yoongi's thigh, the older, struggling to scream out, his tears spilling out.

Yoongi tried to kick Taehyung's shin, but he only managed to madden Taehyung.

Taehyung growled in anger and grabbed Yoongi's back and grinded into him. Taehyung moaned into Yoongi's ears. Yoongi's could do nothing other than cry, he was screaming out loudly, only to be muffled into Taehyung's mouth.

But, Taehyung's hands could not cancel out every sound.

-

A young boy was walking and he heard screams from an alleyway. He ran towards and saw a man gliding a knife towards another's man's throat. He immediately called 911, saying everything he was seeing.

Taehyung heard the police sirens and he immediately ran away, leaving Yoongi alone in the alleyway.

The police had come along with a boy.

"Who was he?" The officer asked.

Yoongi could not speak, he was traumatised. Disgusted. He simply cried. The younger boy ran to Yoongi, pulling him into a hug.

Yoongi flinched, not wanting to touch anyone else.

"I don't know what to say, I-i'm Jimin, I called the police," The boy said nervously.

Yoongi cried into the boy's chest, silently letting him know that he was grateful for the younger.

-

Jungkook had found out and he blamed himself for everything.

He was crying, sobbing, even. Why couldn't he have been there for Yoongi?

-

Yoongi's parents felt the need that they should move away. Take him to a more calm, isolated place, where he can recover.

-

Few years later, there was Yoongi, one who owned a cafe his parents had given him. One who had Glossophobia because of the incident. His parents never questioned anything.

-

Jungkook looked for Yoongi everywhere, but he simply could not find him. He called Yoongi's parents, but his parents did not tell him where Yoongi was because they wanted him to recover.

Jungkook after a few years managed to find Yoongi. He found him, in a cafe, making coffee peacefully.

Jungkook was relieved. He found him. He found him.

He opened the door and went to Yoongi. He was surprised. Yoongi had no reaction.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded, then smiled, 'What would you like?' he mouthed.

Jungkook's heart sank. He doesn't remember me?

Glossophobia [✔️]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें