V

Kookie:

Hello, hyung.

Yoongi:

Hey, are you here today?

Sorry I couldn't talk to you properly yesterday, I'm sorry if Jimin was being a bit rude.

Kookie:

Why are you apologizing? Anyways, I'm here today as well, since I couldn't talk to you yesterday.

Yoongi:

This time, find me.

Kookie:

Easy.

Yoongi could see Jungkook approaching him already. Yoongi smiled brightly, causing the younger to smile back.

"You know, cat ears would suit you very much," Jungkook grinned.

Yoongi blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"Want to sit?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi nodded. It was okay for Yoongi to take breaks, it was his cafe afterall.

They sat at a empty booth, familiar like last time.

"You know, hyung, I have a question for you this time," 

Yoongi:

Go ahead, Kookie.

Jungkook smile slightly, "What does lov-"

Yoongi's phone rang unexpectedly. Yoongi mouthed 'Sorry'. 

Yoongi picked up his phone, wondering why the person had called, knowing he won't speak. The voice on the other end was loud. 

"Hello, hyung," A cheery voice called. Yoongi grinned. It was Jimin.

"I just wanted to remind you, our date is in 5 days, have a good day, hyungie," The phone cut.

Yoongi smiled happily, kind of surprised. He had been wondering if the 'hanging out' was a date or not. Jimin confirmed it is.

'Go on' Yoongi mouthed to Jungkook.

"Aish, I forgot, hyung,"

Yoongi sent a apologetic pout, 'I'm sorry' he mouthed.

"It's alright, hyungie, don't pout," Jungkook grinned at the adorableness.

The conversation ran out of words. There was nothing spoken between them. Jungkook was used to this, he would always have those times with Yoongi where they would do nothing, and it would be comfortable.

For Yoongi, oddly, it's a comfortable silence. He wondered why it wasn't awkward at all with Jungkook.

Jungkook realized he only had 5 days, until it was all over. How was he going to do this? There only one way to do this, he thought. Hopefully it would work. If it does not, he would have to tell him, atleast one day before their date.

"Hyung, can I do something to you?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

Yoongi was unsure, but he nodded nonetheless.

Jungkook came to Yoongi's side in the booth, and sat beside him. He gently put both of his hands on Yoongi's cheek and pulled him in.

Yoongi's eye wide, not knowing what he was going to do.

Jungkook simply bopped both of their noses together. 

The fuzzy feeling was familiar to Yoongi. This scared Yoongi, why does this all seem normal to him? Why was he able to find Jungkook immediately on the first day and have this instinct, telling him that it was him?

Jungkook pulled back, looking for something on Yoongi's face. Something that would let him know, that he felt atleast something. Him and Yoongi used to do it all the time.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, both staring into each other's eyes. The familiar twinkle in Jungkook's eyes, was indeed scarier. Why did this seem familiar to Yoongi?

Yoongi let out a heavy breath. They were intensely close, really close.