O

Kookie:
How was your day hyung?

Yoongi:
Normal day, what about you?

Kookie:
I'm good. You know, I think I should tell you.

Yoongi:
Tell me what?

Kookie:
Not yet, I want to say it, face to face.

Yoongi:
Okay.

Just as Yoongi was about to ask Jungkook if he was here today, Jimin stepped through the doors.
Little did Yoongi know that Jungkook was indeed here.

Jungkook had planned on telling Yoongi, in hopes of getting his life back to the way it was. He frowned seeing Jimin enter the store, obviously looking for Yoongi.

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung," Jimin grinned.

'Again?' Yoongi mouthed curiously.

"Nope, just came here to see you. Can we talk?"

Yoongi nodded shyly, curious to know why Jimin had come.

Yoongi followed Jimin to the washroom.

Jungkook frowned. Where did Yoongi go with Jimin? He got up, following them. Jungkook was scared, if he was being honest.
What if it's too late?

"I have a question for you, hyung." Jimin said staring at Yoongi intensely.
Yoongi could do nothing but nod.

"Why can't you speak? Are you selectively mute?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi was not expecting this question at all. Well, he should have expected this. Of course people would wonder why he never spoke.

"Because he has glossophobia," Jungkook spoke up.

Yoongi head whipped up to see the younger. Jimin looked at Jungkook, slightly suspicious as to why Jungkook knew this piece of information before him.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked slightly glaring at Jungkook. Jimin wanted to talk with Yoongi alone, in hopes of getting their friendship up a notch.

"I'm Jungkook, Yoongi's friend."

Yoongi nodded, not knowing what else to do. He was happy to see Jungkook, but looking at Jimin, Jimin was not happy at all.

"Okay? Why are you interrupting our conversation? Why were you eavesdropping?"

"You seemed to be giving Yoongi a hard time. Knowing he won't speak to you, I spoke for him," Jungkook replied.

"Okay, but we were having a conversation, now, would you leave?" Jimin glared.

"Sure," Jungkook left.

Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up. He realized the two were fighting, but not about the conversation, but for him.

"You have glossophobia? You are afraid to speak?" Jimin asked concerned.

Yoongi nodded. Jimin walked slowly towards Yoongi, putting his hand up to Yoongi's cheeks. He caressed them slowly. "You can talk to me, okay?" Jimin said smiling and internally screaming at Yoongi and how cute he was.

Yoongi nodded. Yoongi was tired of nodding, he thought he should ask for Jimin's number.

Realizing how close Jimin really was he blushed.

He looked at Jimin through his lashes. 'Number?' Yoongi mouthed.

"Of course, Yoongi-hyung," Jimin smiled.

Jungkook then actually left the cafe. After seeing the two, knowing they would eventually fall in love, he couldn't take it anymore.

Jungkook realized that he was simply too late.