PLAYLIST

She Loves Control - Camila Cabello

''cold, cause she has been here before, she doesn't cry anymore, no looking back.''

Dead - Madison Beer

''you could be here, but you're there, you could be anywhere, and these days i don't even care, no more.''

Games - Demi Lovato

''i don't know why you play these games, come on, now, say what you want to say, careful when you play these games, you might find out the hard way, that two can play, yeah, two can play, yeah, two can play, yeah, play these games, and you know it's driving me insane.''

Question - Alex Aiono

''we more than material, will you handle my affection, my attention, oh? now you out here in the streets as if we're blessings, out here baking, oh, and i tell you all the time but you don't get it, you don't get it, no, so try to hit my guilty conscious with a text, like, who you texting, oh? question.''

Naked - Ella Mai

''take away the big shirts, the tattoos, the sweatpants and vans, okay, i don't wear no makeup, no purse in my hands, my resting bitch face is mistaken for the mean girl, but what if i told you, there's nothing i want more in this world, than somebody, who loves me naked? ''

Ins and Outs - Sofia Carson

''discover your information, this intimate situation, show me, show me, show me, all the ins and outs, cause it'll just make it easier to love you.''

Happily - One Direction

''we were meant to be but a twist of fate, made it so you had to walk away.''

Red Room - Pia Mia

''my skins so soft, like, sweet whip cream, good night gone bad, just how it like that, tie me to this bed, don't, need no hands.''

Cologne - Selena Gomez

''there's a reason you're everywhere, breathe you in line you're in the air.''

Sometimes - Ariana Grande

''i don't know, i don't know, i don't know why it never worked but it's going to now, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know what it does to me when i feel you around, is it love, is it lust, is it fear? ''

RIP - Olivia O'Brien

''you're acting like the people that we hated, you're hanging with the worst and i hate it, all you do now is get too faded, you think you're the shit now.''

I Don't Care - Ariana Grande

''now i laugh about the things that used to be important to me, used to have a hold on me, like, what do you think? and what he thinks, and what they think, but i love me.''

Brain - Preston Hutto

''no matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter what you dream of tonight, i know that i'm on your brain.''