⇁ THREE

''Damn it- Rose!''

''Damn it- Rose!''

Rose Ange Noir turns towards the staircase where Raphael Ange Noir marched down the stairs in a plain t-shirt and blue plaid boxers. He held his toothbrush in one hand while the other was holding on to five hangers. They were attached to an extravagant piece of clothing designed and made by idealists of Eleanor Waldorf and Rose Ange Noir.

''You know, as your husband, I support you one hundred and fifty percent-'' He slams the stack of clothes on the granite counter of the island in the open concept kitchen. ''But we shouldn't be living with Fashion Week.''

''You're right,'' She props a hand on her hip. ''We should be living and breathing Fashion Week. I am about to launch a clothing line that millions of teenage girls around the world can look up to and aspire to own in their closet.''

''Yes, mother,'' Raphael and Rose turn to find Victoria Ange Noir dressed in a black hue silky set of pajamas that matched with her raven hair that swayed in it's ponytail as her bare feet pressed against the wooden flooring. ''In closets, not in every single bathroom installed in the penthouse.''

She reaches her fathers side and tosses her stack of clothes on top of his pile. She folds her arms across her chest and huffs.

Rose licks her lips before plopping them. ''How about this-'' She scans through the covered outfits that were labeled in engrave detail, E.W & R.A.N. ''You get to wear a piece from the collection-'' Victoria's brows were furrowed as she retrieved the hanger from her grasp as she watched her mother continue to negotiate on her father's terms. ''and we can have a good morning run?''

Her eyes blew wide. ''Yuck! Okay, I'm just-'' She holds a hand up at the two while turning around and quickly walking back to the guest bathroom; the bathroom she'd thought was Prada free from her mother's job.

Raphael chuckles softly and wraps his rough calloused hands around Rose petite wrist, prying her hands away from being in contact with his chest. ''As promising as that does sound, you know I'm busy finalizing a deal with Bart Bass. It's really important to have Bass Industries allied with the Noir.''

He gave Rose a chaste kiss on the cheek before heading off.

That was a typical day around the Ange Noir residence. Work, work and nothing but work.

-

''Ladies,'' Penelope Shafai gasped, interrupting the mere stand off between Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen. ''I hate to interrupt but what do I see over there?''

She points over at Victoria Ange Noir, strutting on to Constance campus with a branded Solitary bag from her mother's collection. She couldn't exactly break the dress code of a white button up and plaid skirt, but there's was an endless choice to accessorize.