~part six~

America walked in Frances room.
"Hey Francy pants you in here?" America asked looking around for France, France was sitting in his nest. He looked down from there to see America.
"Hm? Bonjour America, what brings you here mon ami?" France asked.
"I have a topic I would like to talk to you dude" America answered sitting down on the floor looking up at the older man cutely.
"Oh? What is it?" France asked and smiled back to America.
"Love..." America answered. You see he doesn't really know what love really is since he's never loved anyone, romantically that is.
"Oh? Have you finally found someone?" France winked at America.
"N-no! I-I'm just asking the question" America had a tiny blush on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Haha so what do you want to know about love?" France smiled friendly at America.
"Well, how do you know when you are having the love?" America asked sounding a bit like Russia when he says he's sentences wrong. France chuckled a bit.
"When you love someone you feel it in your heart, love makes you do things too... hmm for example when you love someone you want to protect the person and make them feel safe" America nodded and thought for a while.
"But... when you fight with Iggy don't you do it out of love because after you guys fight you always seem to forget about it..?" France nodded.
"Well yes when you get into a fight with your loved one you should say sorry and forget about it, and show them that you still love them even after a little fight" France said with a little smile.
"So you love Iggy?" America asked tilting his head.
"Yes I do even when he annoys me and calls me a frog"
"Are you guys together?" America asked again smiling.
"Oui but don't tell everyone I think Iggy wouldn't like that" France laughed a bit nervously.
"Okay, what do you like about England?" America asked flying up to Frances nest and started cuddling him needing affection.
"Well.. his good company when he's not mad, he sometimes teaches me spells and well I just like him as he is" France smiled  started hugging America gently. America nodded and started drift off to sleep.
"You're nice company, you're not aggressive, anyone else would have told me not to cuddle them and push me away, you're a great cuddler"
"Oh thank you Alfred, if you don't mind me asking why did you want know about love? I can sense you have someone in your mind" France smiles and wraps his wings around America.
"Well...there is this.. one person.." America answers cuddling deeper into Frances chest blushing a bit. France nods.
"I'm happy to hear that you have someone in your mind" France smiles.
"Don't get the wrong idea! I'm jus saying he's adorable- I mean SHE she is adorable! America blushed and hid his face into his slightly smaller wings. France laughs.
"You have definitely fallen in love!~"
"No I have nooot! I just met the dudeee, oh did I mention his accent? Oh my goddd yeess!" America says and France just laughs more.
"Just admit it you have a crush~"
"F-Fine whatever!" Americas blush intensified.
"It's not like it'll ever happen.." America looked down.
"Hm? What do you mean it'll never happen?" France asked confusingly.
"I mean have you seen me? I may seem like I have a huge ego but eh... I do not think they will ever feel the same ya know?" America looked up at France.
"Hmm I understand, it seems like you need advice how to make someone fall for you, oui?"
"Oui" America nods smiling and France smiles back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of part six