Oh look what we have here, a shitty 1st chapter, with a fanfiction that also has a shitty name 😂

If y'all have any requests for this fic, just comment :^)

A knock on the front door sent Jaehwan running towards it. Wonshik, on the other hand, simply took his time to saunter to the front door. He laughed at how excited Jaehwan was, especially since his little ears would perk up adorably.

"Jyani, calm down," Wonshik said and ruffled Jaehwan's hair.

Jaehwan nodded and smiled at Wonshik, waiting for the latter to open the door. As expected, Hakyeon was waiting for him. The pair let the eldest in, serving him a few snacks and drinks as well.

"It's been quite a long time since I saw the both of you," Hakyeon smiled warmly at Jaehwan and Wonshik. "Jaehwan seems livelier."

Wonshik smiled proudly and planted a kiss on Jaehwan's forehead. "Of course he is. He just needed time to come out of his shell that's all."

"How long did that take?"

Wonshik pursed his lips and gave it a thought. "Like, a week and a half?"

Hakyeon nodded, eyes following Jaehwan's fluffy tail as it swayed back and forth.

The older one remembered being shocked and fairly surprised when Wonshik had first introduced Jaehwan to him. Partially because Jaehwan was a hybrid, and also because hybrids were rare to see.

Rare to see unharmed and cared for, that is. Over the years, hybrids had became infamous in sex hotels and the sex industry altogether. Humans treated them as if they were objects for pleasure, often neglecting their health or wellbeing. More often than not, hybrids were forcibly taken away from their families.

Hakyeon scrunched his nose at the thought of this and shooked his head lightly. "Jaehwan! I bought some things for you. Hope you like them."

The hybrid stood up and accepted the gift. "Thanks Hyung. Wonshik, I'll go upstairs first?"

Wonshik nodded, gesturing for him to proceed.

"You love him, I can tell," Hakyeon let out a small giggle as a blush crept upon Wonshik's face.

"Since day one, you idiot," Wonshik replied. "But it's not easy to care for him sometimes."

The older one scoffed and raised a brow towards Wonshik. "How hard could it be? He's so human-like for a hybrid."

"That doesn't mean he not a hybrid. Half of his blood isn't even human," Wonshik explained. "He needs affection just like a baby puppy and..."

Hakyeon waited for Wonshik's reply. "And?"

"And goes through his heat every once in a while."

The tan skinned man nodded his head slowly. "But still, seems easy enough. Just treat them like humans and that's that."

Wonshik frowned. "It's not just that. If you think it's so easy why not try taking care of one?"

Hakyeon gave it a thought for a second and actually found that to be a good idea. At least, he could prove to Wonshik his point and also care for a hybrid for a period of time.

"Alright, let's make a bet. I'll take care of a hybrid for a month and prove to you that I could just leave them be. That they can look after themselves just perfectly without the help of yours truly," Hakyeon said with determination.

Wonshik sighed. "Fine. You'll lose the bet though, from my experience."

"We'll see," Hakyeon side eyed Wonshik. "So where did you manage to find Jaehwan?"

The younger one let out a nervous chuckle. "You're gonna have to find one at the love hotels and sort of, help them sneak out."

Hakyeon opened his mouth but said nothing. He wondered if they would get caught in the process, but realised it didn't matter.

"Whatever, as long as we don't get caught, nothing happens right?", Hakyeon asked.

"Supposedly yeah."

The older one let out a shaky breath. "Then I'll meet you there tonight at midnight."

Hakyeon stood up and made his way to the door when there was a sudden loud bang coming from the outside. He shot a confused look towards Wonshik and let the younger one step foward. They opened the door hesitantly and widened their eyes at the sight of an injured being lying against the stairs that led to the door.

"H-Hakyeon, quick bring him in and carry him to the spare bedrooms," Ravi exclaimed, a certain hint of panic in his tone.

The older decided to keep his questions for later and picked up the injured person effortlessly. He heard Wonshik slam the door shut and locked it securely. Once on the bed, Hakyeon waited for Wonshik and Jaehwan to come in.

Jaehwan appeared first and bent down to the being on the bed. He came close enough for a sniff and wrinkled his nose. His partner came a few seconds later and looked at the body on his bed.

"It's Leo-hyung, Wonshik-ah," Jaehwan whispered and hugged Wonshik from the side, arms around his waist.

Hakyeon leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as he studied the worried faces of his friends.

"He's a hybrid, right?", Hakyeon asked as he observer the golden coloured ears and tail of the hyrid named Leo.

Wonshik nodded. "Yes. He had a past with me before so I don't think it's a good idea for him to see me now."

"What past?"

"Doesn't matter," Wonshik avoided eye contact with Hakyeon. "You wanted to bring a hybrid home right? Here's one. Take good care of him."