I mean, I love Wonshik but the plot is as such ;3;

And Thank you all for 600+ reads💗

The days flew past too fast, much to Hakyeon's dismay. Wonshik really didn't want Leo anywhere near him and yet, they were driving to Wonshik's house at that very minute. The hybrid was putting on a small smile, probably hoping that the other human was willing to meet him and that he didn't mean what he'd said.

"Let me do the talking first before we enter okay?", Hakyeon warned nervously as he steered the steering wheel to the right. "Wonshik may have some issues with us visiting out of the blue."

The hybrid nodded, too eagerly and excitedly for Hakyeon's liking. He really didn't want to see Leo upset or hurt, which was something Hakyeon felt was going to be unavoidable today.

The second they got out of the car, Wonshik's scent hit Leo's nose. "He's inside."

Hakyeon hummed and very slowly made his way to the door. He gave it a loud knock and then waited for the owner to answer.

"Cha Hakyeon what the fuck is the meaning of this?"

Wonshik growled and glared at the older. The moment Wonshik saw Leo, his expression darkened and he gripped the door knob forcefully.

"Why can't you just see Leo for once? Honestly what's your deal?", Hakyeon answered back.

Leo stepped in front of Hakyeon and lunged his whole body onto Wonshik, squeezing the latter tightly. He nuzzled his face against Wonshik's neck and held onto the human even thought Leo could feel him resisting.

"Leo get off," Wonshik mumbled and pryed Leo's arms away. "Stop it!"

The human had lost the last bit of his patience and threw the poor hybrid onto the floor. Leo fell to the floor forcefully, hissing under his breath at the impact.

"Wonshik, I'm really-"

"I don't care what you have to say you filthy stray. Get lost!", Wonshik balled his fists and was shouting like a mad man at this point.

Hakyeon, who was standing behind whole watching, quickly rushed to Leo's side and glared at the younger.

"Take back what you said Wonshik," Hakyeon's expression equally darkened.

"No. He a wild stray and that's all he'll ever-"

Hakyeon threw his fist across Wonshik's jaw with all his strength. How dare he speak of Leo like that?! The elder grunted and picked Leo up, leaving Wonshik stunned and hurt. He carried the hybrid carefully and helped Leo to the car, never looking back at Wonshik.

Just before Hakyeon got into the vehicle, he heard his 'best friend' yell. "That injury on your arm. It's his fault right?"

"That's none of your business," Hakyeon shouted back at him.

"He's even attacked you, don't you think he's dangerous?" Wonshik sighed and licked his lips, the taste of rust filling his mouth. "Why are you still defending him?"

Hakyeon didn't feel like answering and entered the car, slamming the door shut and driving away.

Short chapter, I'm sorry