Special one shot (pt.2)

This was written as a closure for part 1 I guess(?)

The cat got out of the shower and wiped his face first. He felt so much more relieved than these past few days and he had only Hakyeon to thank. He picked up the shirt that Hakyeon had prepared for him beforehand and put it on. A small smile formed at the corner of the hybrid's lips as he let his mind wonder about Hakyeon.

As much as Wonshik was kind and caring, Taekwoon realised he never really went the extra mile for him. Yes, he had food, but it was often prepared hastily. Sometimes, Taekwoon himself had to prepare his own meals. But with Hakyeon, there was never a day he would starve because the human was constantly feeding and throwing him all sorts of delicious food. And love. And affection.

The cat smiled into the towel but jumped slightly, as he felt a warm pair of arms snake around his waist. Turning around, he was met face to face with his favourite human.

"A-Ah...", a soft tint of pink coloured the hybrid's little cheeks, as he spoke in a soft voice. "Did I take too long to shower?"

Hakyeon shook his head and inched closer to Taekwoon. "No... Just wanted to check if you're feeling a little better."

Taekwoon let out a small giggle. "I am, thank you so much Hakyeon-ah. No one's ever treated me as well... as you do."

"Mm? I'm happy," Hakyeon sighed contentedly.

The human brought his right hand to Taekwoon's cat ears, giving them a slow and gentle stroke. As always, the cat purred and closed his eyes, enjoying the small feeling of Hakyeon's fingers. He placed his head in the crook of Hakyeon's neck, nuzzling his face.

"Hakyeon?"

"Yeah?"

"C-Can... Mmm never mind."

Hakyeon lifted Taekwoon's face up from his neck and circled his thumb on the latter's cheek.

"What is it my kitten?"

Taekwoon giggled at the pet name and blushed. "It's nothing."

"Just ask," Hakyeon prompted and gave a slight pout. "I won't get mad or anything."

Taekwoon went silent for a few good seconds before staring into the eyes of his favourite human.

"Can you... kiss me?"

"I can't."

Taekwoon's ears dropped down, and he tried hiding his disappointment towards Hakyeon's decision. Hakyeon chuckled at this and quickly spoke.

"I'm just pulling your leg! Come here."

Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon in by the neck and locked his lips. It was soft and sweet, the human carefully pulling Taekwoon even closer to his body. He tilted his head and felt the cat relax under his touch, panting lightly into the kiss. Taekwoon couldn't help but smile as he felt Hakyeon's fingers run through his wet locks of hair, gripping it as they deepened the kiss.

Hakyeon was the first to pull away, exhaling as his forehead laid on Taekwoon's. He smiled sweetly at the cat, licking his lips before reconnecting their lips once again. The human held onto the hybrid's waist a little more forcefully this time, sucking onto the latter's lips one last time before finally pulling away.

"You liked that, didn't you?", Hakyeon whispered huskily into Taekwoon's ears as he let his hand wander, making its way to the cat's ass.

He groped Taekwoon's soft butt cheeks, gaining a soft whimper from the cat. He continued trailing his hand southwards, playing with the cat's tail. Hakyeon's whole palm began playing with the soft tail, using his finger to brush the spots where Taekwoon would make the most sounds of shock and pleasure.

"Are you hard again? Your tail's sensitive, isn't it?", Hakyeon laughed and then let go.

The lost of touch and sensations left Taekwoon upset and irritated. The human simply shrugged, making his way out of the room.

"Don't want to make you too tired from too many orgasms, yeah?", Hakyeon said before leaving the semi-aroused cat in the bath room alone.

What a fucking tease.