The title for each chapter is Chinese. My bilingual ass 😂🙃

The whole drive back, Hakyeon stole tiny glances at the sleeping hybrid beside him. Leo's breathing had calmed down from weird erratic panting to slow peaceful breaths, which made Hakyeon a bit more reliefed. The hybrid had dirty blonde hair with the same coloured ears. Scars were seen printed down on his arms, and Leo was rather skinny too.

"Be careful," Womshik warned Hakyeon as they were about to leave Ravi's house.

Hakyeon thought back about what his friend had said and something told him that Wonshik was hiding something from them. But what? He tilted his head and let out a deep, long breath, deciding to stop thinking too much into it.

Laying Leo down on the bed, he swiftly grabbed a wet towel and wiped the dirt and blood that covered the hybrid's face and body. The golden skinned male was quite appalled to see how filthy Leo was, and continued cleaning him till Leo seemed decent enough. He threw the towel into the pail of water, which was by now a murky dark greyish brown colour.

A small gasp left Hakyeon's mouth as his fingers played with the soft ears of the sleeping hybrid. Leo's ears were unbelievably soft and warm, making Hakyeon play with them even more.

"What are you doing?"

Hakyeon jumped and retreated his hand from Leo's ears. Leo was finally awake, golden orbs staring right at Hakyeon, making the latter feel smaller. His eyes were truly intimidating, as if it peirced through Hakyeon's soul.

"N-nothing. Was just cleaning you up a little," Hakyeon replied, a little flabbergasted.

Leo looked at the pail beside Hakyeon and then looked back at the latter. "Where's Wonshik? I thought I went to his home."

"Well," Hakyeon gulped as his mind quickly came up with a lame excuse. "He's been busy for a while now. So he's asked me to look after you for the time being."

The hybrid grunted," I don't need you to look after me. If Wonshik doesn't to see me then fine."

Leo tried standing up in one swift motion, but failed miserably when he realised a sharp pain coming from his left ankle and upper calf. He let out a what sounded like a loud mewl, before dropping back onto the bed.

"Leo, what's wrong?", Hakyeon asked and watched as the Hybrid curled his body and hugged his knees to his chest. "You're hurt aren't you."

Leo unconsciously let out a small whimper that made Hakyeon come over to stroke his hair. Unlike minutes ago, Leo was reduced to a small little precious kitten.

"Stay with me okay? Not because Wonshik said so but because I want you to," Hakyeon whispered and continued rubbing his thumb across the back of Leo's ears. "You'll have a home for the time being and you can recover first."

He heard a faint satisfied purr come from the hybrid, and chuckled softly under his breath. When Leo was asleep again, Hakyeon went to take a quick shower. Letting his hair dry, he searched the Internet for a hybrid specialist.

Even though Hakyeon had never taken care of a hybrid before, he was aware that they needed extra and special care when visiting hospitals or clinics. Mostly because normal doctors were known to report of the Hybrids to the police or organisations, and Hakyeon didn't want to risk any of that.

"Doctor Han... Street Ninety...", Hakyeon mumbled to himself as he wrote the details down.

It had been sometime after researching more about cat hybrids and their kind. Hakyeon huffed and looked at the clock, walking up towards his bed. He would have to sleep on the couch tonight since the bed was already occupied by Leo. Hakyeon picked up the blanket and covered Leo with it, making sure the hybrid was warm for the night. Setting himself on the couch in the living room, Hakyeon slowly drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.

A loud crash sent Hakyeon jolting up and caused him to be awake from his peaceful slumber. He picked up his phone groggily and squinted at the bright screen that read 9 AM. Hakyeon groaned as he walked towards the kitchen to find a black car amongst the clutter in his kitchen.

"What the fuck," Hakyeon muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

Plates were on the floor, a few broken. There were pieces of food crumbs all over the counter and the cups and pots weren't hanging atop of the cabinets. The black cat stared at Hakyeon and licked it's paw.

"What happened in here?!", Hakyeon yelled to himself as he brought in a cloth to start cleaning the food crumbs first.

The cat, which was limping, went out of the kitchen, leaving Hakyeon to face this mess all on his own. He prioritised what to clean first, leaving the broken plates aside as the last job. He hastily attempted to pick up the ceramic pieces but still cut his fingers.

"Ouch," Hakyeon sighed as he threw the broken plates away. "God damn it Leo."

Blood was dripping profusely from two of his fingers as Hakyeon tried running water against them. Halfway through, he felt a presence behind him and turned his head around to find Leo staring at him.

Hakyeon rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the mess you made. Now I have cuts on my fin- Leo what are you doing?!"

The hybrid grabbed Hakyeon's hands and licked the wounded area, his pink tongue lightly grazing Hakyeon's skin. Hakyeon blushed and stood there awkwardly, unsure of how to react.

"Healing properties," Leo said as he gave the finger one last lick before swatting Hakyeon's hand away.

Hakyeon stared at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"Cat hybrids have healing properties in their saliva," Leo explained.

"Well thanks," Hakyeon sighed as he grabbed Leo by the arm. "You stink. Time for you to shower-"

"No."

Leo stood still and frowned. There was no way in hell he was taking a shower this early in the morning. He hated showers, it was the absolute worst.

"Leo, please just co-operate with me-"

Leo yanked Hakyeon's hand away and ran away from the scene to another part of the house. The human let out a groan and took out his phone.

"Wonshik-ah," Hakyeon sighed and heard the person on the other line laugh.

"Not easy right? Leo's like that, so good luck."

"He messed up my whole kitchen and now he doesn't want to shower. What kind of person doesn't want to feel clean?!", Hakyeon semi-shouted across.

Wonshik chuckled. "He's not a person technically. Do you smell that Hakyeon?"

"Smell what?"

"The stench of your soon to be failure because you already seem to be losing this bet," Wonshik snickered.

Hakyeon hung up on him immediately and massaged his temples. There was no way in hell he was going to lose this bet.

Side note : I LOVE NIRVANA. RAVI DID SUCH A GREAT JOB I LOVE HIM 💞🔥