十二

大家好😂.....
My Chinese is the worst why did I even 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways enjoy 💓💫

Hakyeon placed his hands on Leo's chest and pushed he cat lightly. Leo still had feelings for Wonshik and as much Hakyeon resented that idea, it wasn't up to him to decide.

"Did I say that I didn't like you?", Leo asked and held onto Hakyeon's wrists.

The human sighed helplessly. "No, but cat hybrids stay loyal to their first love!"

"Then maybe I'm not that loyal for a cat!", Leo raised his voice and leaned down, reconnecting their lips again.

Hakyeon struggled for a bit, kicking his knees again and again until he gave up. Leo was gripping Hakyeon down, tilting his head and taking the human with dominance. He entered Hakyeon's mouth, roaming his tongue all over as he pressed his body against Hakyeon. Leo could feel his body heating up as his lower abdomen brushed Hakyeon's while kissing the latter even more. He sucked on Hakyeon's swollen lips once more before letting go for them to breathe.

"I'm still unsure about what I feel," Leo panted as he closed his eyes and rested his forehead on Hakyeon's. "But at least help me figure out."

Hakyeon gazed softly at the hybrid, hands slowly tracing Leo's jaw. "Okay. Let's get home first?"

Leo nodded and pecked Hakyeon's lips one last time before propping himself up. He heard the human giggle as they exited the car to their home. Both the cat and human didn't exchange any words, but had an unanimous agreement and headed straight for the bedroom.

"I'm so tired," Hakyeon fell onto the bed in his pyjamas and hugged onto one of the pillows. "Plus I have classes tomorrow."

Leo listened as he let Hakyeon complain and whine, slowly moving closer to the human, inch by inch. Hakyeon wasn't initiating any sort of contact, making Leo slightly annoyed. He bent his head over, placing his ears in front of Hakyeon's face, trying to get som form of attention.

"Make sure to lock the doors when I'm out tomorrow okay?", Hakyeon smiles as he played his Leo's ears, rubbing small circles to gain those soft purrs from his kitten. "Do you want to sleep now?"

Leo pursed his lips hard and shook his head. "Jung Taekwoon."

Hakyeon looked at the hybrid, unsure of what he just heard. "What?"

"My real name, Jung Taekwoon. I was born and raised in a lab," the hybrid held onto Hakyeon's pyjamas tightly. "They raised me in a lab and told me I was a product of one of their thousands of experiments. I hate that place."

Hakyeon kissed the top of Taekwoon's head and pulled him closer. He spotted Taekwoon's tail curling from below and leaned in closer, if possible, hugging him.

"Thank you for telling me, Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon laughed softly. "I hate the labs as much as you do, but at least one good thing came out from there."

"How could there possibly be-"

Taekwoon stopped talking because Hakyeon was staring right at him, smiling fondly as he bopped Taekwoon's nose with his finger. The hybrid looked away and blushed, realising the cheesy statement Hakyeon had said.

Hakyeon stretched outwards to switch the night light off before going back to his position of hugging Taekwoon.

"Hakyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Can you sleep with me like this every night?", Taekwoon whispered and rubbed his face against Hakyeon's chest. "It feels nice to have someone next to you."

The back of Hakyeon's hand was placed on Taekwoon's cheek and the human smiled. "Of course I can. It must've been very lonely this past few weeks."

"My whole life actually," Taekwoon laughed sadly.

"Let's change that starting from now," Hakyeon promised the hybrid and kissed him one last time on the cheek.

Sorry it's short ;-;