Special one shot (pt. 1)

A/N at the end :,)

Description: The first week of Taekwoon's heat and their first steamy exchange (sort of, not really, idk? I mean the fluff comes in part 2)

The heat was unbearable, to say the least. Taekwoon kept turning and rolling around, trying to find some sort of relief. It would've been easier if he had changed into his animal form, but the hybrid just didn't have the strength to do so at this point.

It had been three days since Hong Bin started living with them and Taekwoon was not completely fine with that. Maybe he blamed the heat for it, but Hakyeon had been spending more time with the bunny than the cat. Taekwoon was starting to wonder if Hakyeon was worried for him, or if Hakyeon even cared anymore.

Taekwoon hissed under his breath and beads of glistening sweat rolled down to the sweat stained sheets. He needed some form of release right now, it was too overwhelming. Slowly, Taekwoon's hands made their way to his pants, tugging the hem downwards.

He paused to think. Would Hakyeon be mad if he did this? The cat remembered being told off by Wonshik once, that he wasn't allowed to jerk himself off. He let out a soft mewl and continued letting his hand palm his own bulge. It was just too unbearable and Taekwoon was just unbelievably horny.

He let his animal take over as he ghosted his fingers over his hardening member, gasping at the slight touch. Taekwoon lowered his hand further and fully grabbed his own member with his right palm, moving up and down in slow strokes.

The cat let out a low groan, head rolling backwards as waves of pleasure hit him constantly. He let his thumb circle the head of his dick, precum dripping down his fingers.

"Taekwoon-ah! Are you-"

Hakyeon stopped dead in his tracks and hung his mouth opened slightly. He blinked slowly and watched as Taekwoon panicked and flipped his body away from Hakyeon.

"Get out," Taekwoon's voice cracked and Hakyeon heard a little sniff coming from him.

"Taekwoonie," Hakyeon closed the door and went towards the cat, sitting on the edge of the bed. "How are you, hm?"

Taekwoon sounded as if he was growling before heaving a heavy sigh. "I can't take it."

"Turn around. Face me," Hakyeon said and gently helped Taekwoon turn over. The hybrid looked down and Hakyeon's chest, not daring to look at the human. He was thoroughly embarrassed and afraid of whatever Hakyeon might've thought about him jerking off. What if he reacted just as Wonshik did?

Hakyeon said nothing but placed a small kiss on Taekwoon's forehead and spooned the cat within his arms. He nuzzled his nose on top of Taekwoon's head.

"Sorry for coming in so late. I just needed to help Hong Bin settle down," Hakyeon slowly pet Taekwoon's back. "He lost his partner and I can't imagine how that feels."

Taekwoon bit his inner cheek, suddenly feeling guilty of being jealous. He should've understood Hong Bin's situation a little better than that.

"I thought you forgot about me," Taekwoon said in a a small voice.

Hakyeon held him closer and shook his head. "You know I would never."

The human tilted Taekwoon's head upwards and planted a small kiss to his lips. It was slow and gentle, almost innocent, but the cat needed more. Taekwoon unwrapped himself from Hakyeon's hold and shifted his body upwards, laying slightly atop of Hakyeon. He broke the kiss and trailed his lips down Hakyeon's neck, sucking hard on the latter's exposed collarbones. Taekwoon heard a small moan escape from Hakyeon and felt even more turned on. His hands started roaming all over Hakyeon, ghosting them around his inner thighs and waist.

"W-wait, Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon breathed shakily and he stopped the cat. "We can't go too far, at least not yet."

Taekwoon whined and pouted. "Yeeeeon, I can't take it anymore!"

"Ye-Yeah, maybe I'll just help you for today okay? Just, no penetration."

The human propped himself up with elbow and flipped their positions around. Taekwoon laid on his back, eyes filled with lust as he watched Hakyeon help undo his zipper. The cat hissed as his member was freed from the restraints of his underwear. Hakyeon smirked as he held it in his hand, slowly sliding it up and down.

The cat let out a mewl, arching his back."Please don't t-tease."

Hakyeon simply hummed and started circling his thumb Taekwoon's balls with his other hand. The cat bit his lip, gripping the sheets tightly. The feeling of Hakyeon's warm hand did wonders, and he felt closer to his high every second.

Hakyeon's hand continued going faster and faster, occasionally caressing Taekwoon's inner thighs sensually. He wouldn't lie about loving this because he enjoyed watching the cat in this state. Taekwoon was covered in sweat, a panting and moaning mess under his control.

Sensing that Taekwoon was close, he released his grip and took the cat's member in his mouth. Hakyeon bobbed his head up and down, sucking Taekwoon's length.

"A-Ah!", Taekwoon was drowning in ecstasy as his hands were now gripping Hakyeon's hair.

The human gagged but continued going, swirling his tongue around the head. Taekwoon watched as Hakyeon stared at him intently, eyes half lidded with precum dripping all over his lips. The human hollowed his cheeks and sucked harder one last time before Taekwoon came without a warning. Thick white liquid flowed down as Hakyeon obediently swallowed everything.

"Wait here," Hakyeon instructed as he stood up to leave the room.

Taekwoon covered his face with his hands and let it sink in. Hakyeon gave him a fucking blowjob and he was beyond embarrassed now. How was he going to face the human? He groaned as his wore his underwear back again.

Hakyeon returned and smiled at Taekwoon warmly. He walked over and tapped the cat's shoulder. "Go take a quick shower. I've prepared clean clothes for you. I'll be here waiting for you okay?"

Taekwoon felt his cheeks turn even more red as he scurried to the bathroom. Hakyeon chuckled at his shy behaviour and laid down, patiently waiting for Taekwoon.

Hi hello I've been stressed and pressed lately, leaving me unmotivated to write :< School started a day before Scentist promotions and I'm busy as heck rn bc it's hard keeping up with kpop and school work.

I'll try updating frequently again I'm sorry 😔