Chapter 4: an end for some

"Shit shit shit shit" I say under my breath while walking to my seat, my heart racing. "Stop stressing soph, if you don't remember most of it, chances are he doesn't either or fingers crossed he does and it'll be one of those sexy scandalous teacher student flings" Layla says nudging my side and I roll my eyes and sit down.
"Morning class, please open your text books to page.." Ryan looks up at me and pauses for a couple seconds until someone calls out and distracts him from gazing at me. He definitely remembers.
"ugh um *cough* page 52 sorry" he looks at me again and then takes a seat at his desk.
"So we're going to start looking at Shakespeare's poems and plays" was all I heard in that hour long class because I zoned out and couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him to put his hands on me again. Class ends and I try my best to avoid eye contact and walked straight out the door with my head down. "Sophie can I speak to you for a sec" I hearRyan say. Shit. I slowly turn around and act normal so people don't get suspicious even though I doubt any are even paying attention other than Layla.
"Sure mr Gosling" I crack a fake smile and walk into his room, closing the door behind me.
"Look soph I really like you but I just need to make sure things are clear between us and we can't keep what happened going"
"Oh yeah I pretty much forgot anyway, definitely understandable ha" I awkwardly laugh and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Please don't" Ryan says
"What?"
"Don't do cute shit like that it's already hard enough having you in the room while I teach"
Agh I really wanna kiss him right now.
"Sorry" I say looking up at him and biting my lip.
He steps in towards me "well for what it counts, i don't regret it" I say looking into his eyes. "I wish you did, would make this a lot easier"
"It's okay" I say whilst running my hand down his chest, "I won't be your student in a year anyway, you'll survive" I wink and go to walk out the door hoping that I've teased him enough.
"You think I can wait a year" he says shocked and pulls me back towards him. He pushes his lips to mine and lifts me up.
I wrap my legs around him and he sits me on his desk while he kisses my neck. We make out for about 10 minutes before someone knocks on the door.
"Mr Gosling, are you in there?" It was the principle.
"Shit" Ryan mouths while frantically looking around the room for a spot for me to hide.
"There" he whispers, pointing to a cupboard that was luckily empty and I climbed inside and shut the door.
I hear Ryan open the door and principle, miss hence walks in.
"So Ryan, I know this is quite a personal matter to be speaking about at school but your girlfriend called the school saying she couldn't reach you. Said something about her coming home early and she needs a lift from the airport. If you must do that then I can get a substitute to fill in your morning lesson"
What the fuck. He has a girlfriend. I actually thought I was falling for this guy, how pathetic.
Ryan pauses for a couple seconds before answering "Oh uh okay thankyou I'll give her a call"
"No problem, see you at the staff meeting at 3"
I hear the door shut and I slowly open the cupboard with a tear running down my cheek which I quickly wipe off so he doesn't think I care so much.
I walk straight towards the door without saying a word.
"Wait soph, please I can explain" Ryan frowns and walks towards me.
I roll my eyes and turn around to face him "don't waste your breath, I'm sure you need more time explaining to your girlfriend why you've been hooking up with students while she's away"
"Students?, I have only seen you sophie and I think you're amazing. Nicole has been gone for a year and we were on a break when she left anyway. She wanted time to think if this was really what she wanted"
"You're pathetic" I say and walk out the door.
________________________________ quite a short chapter and not the best but hope you guys enjoy, just thought I should publish cause I haven't in ages