Chapeter 5

*2 months later* "Soph you can't skip English again, it's been 2 months and the principle is so close to suspending you, which means your mum would get sus about why you'd skip Ryan's class. Plus I've been stuck up the back next to this new guy and he's tan and he has perfect brown hair aannnd he's hot and super sweet, you should meet him" Layla says as we walk through the corridor.
"Fine, but only to meet this new guy, I think it's time I suck it up and move on"
"No babes I completely understand that you're hurt and Ryan's a douche for lying to you, but you deserve better than that. I'm having a party this weekend too and he's gonna come which means you can get to know him better" she winks at me and I laugh.
"Alright I'm in, let's go to English" as we walk through the door and past Ryan I glare at him and then continue walking to the back of the room.
"Hi I'm sophie" I say sitting on the other side of the new guy. Wow he's hot.
"Hey" he smirks "I'm Dylan, nice to meet you"
"Same to you" I smile. "So you going to Layla's this weekend" I ask, looking at Dylan's hazel glassy eyes.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiles and looks back into my eyes and then we turn to the front and I concentrate on trying not to make eye contact with Ryan for the whole lesson.

Finally the bell for the end of the day and I walk to my car.
"Hey you wanna come over this arvo?" Layla says after running to catch up to me.
"I think I'm just gonna head home, I'm pretty tired"
"Alright babes, text me when you're home" she hugs me and walks the opposite way
I wasn't tired. Just sad about Ryan. He was different and I've never felt like this about anyone. 'Maybe Dylan will be different too. If not he's hot as anyway and I'd smash that' I thought to myself while driving home
I walk up to my room and see Ryan and his girlfriend in their backyard out my window and shut my curtains.

Sophie: I'm home x have you got an outfit for tomorrow night yet? I can't find anything )):
Layla: picked one out last week to be safe, what do you think?

Sophie: wtf why are you so hot, Dylan will be all over you instead of me ):Layla: oh shh I've got a super hot white dress that you can wear if you want? XSophie: ooo sounds good, see you in the morning

Layla: oh shh I've got a super hot white dress that you can wear if you want? X
Sophie: ooo sounds good, see you in the morning