Chapter 6: moved on?

*next day*
I drive to Layla's house an hour before the party starts to help set up.
"Okay try on this" Layla hands me a tight white dress and I try it on with my leather jacket

"Ahhh you look stunning!!!" Layla screams.
I turn and look in the mirror "oh my god I love it, can't wait to see Dylan"
An hour passes and people start to arrive
"Soph Dylan's here" Layla says quietly.
"He's sitting out the back let's go" she grabs my arm and pulls me outside.

I walk outside and see Dylan's eyes wonder up and down my body. "Wow" he simply says
"What? ahah" I awkwardly laugh.
"You look beautiful" he smiles and I blush.
"You don't look too bad yourself" I smirk and walk over to the table of boys playing beer pong but with vodka
"You gonna join?" I say looking over to Dylan and Layla.
"Hells yeah" layla jumps up and walks over to the table.

After a couple rounds of vodka pong we were all stumbling around.
"I lo..oovee this songgg" I yell out and swing my arms out towards Dylan. "Can I have this dance" I put on my best posh accent which is pretty shit.
"Odd slow dance song choice but how can I decline" Dylan smiles and puts his hand on my waist.
I waltz Dylan over to the speaker and turn up 'God's plan' by drake.

"I'LL BE BACK" I yell over the song and walk to the bathroom.

I lean my arms onto the sink and cluelessly look at my drunk face in the mirror.
*bzzz bzzz* I look down at the bench and see that Ryan's calling my phone.

"What thhe fffuck do you want" I slur into the phone.
"Are you drunk?" Ryan says sounding worried.
"Maybe. Whatss it to you mister"
"I won't keep you long then, just wanted to tell you I broke up with my girlfriend and I love you"
"Wow, are you expectingg me to say it back cause therss a beautiful boy down the hall waiting for me and I deserve that"
Ryan laughs "you're right, you do. See you at school"
He hangs up and I go back out to Dylan not processing what just happened.

People start to leave after a while so Dylan decides to stumble me home.
"So tell me about yourself. "What are your aspirationsss" i look up into Dylan's gorgeous hazel eyes.
"I don't really know"
"Oh come on Dylan" I moan, "tell me your dreams!" I demand and he laughs.
"Well I play the guitar so I guess doing that in the future would be sick, haven't really thou-" I cut him off before he could finish. I tend to do that a lot when I'm drunk.
"Are you kidding me! Are you actually real?"
"What do you mean?" He laughs
"Sweet new guy with gorgeous hair, eyes, smile and body happens to play guitar and is walking a girl home" i am actually in a movie.
"You're cute" he smirks and moves in towards me. I smash my lips to his passionately and throw my arms over his shoulders.
We get to my house and he kisses me goodnight and then starts to walk home. I turn to walk inside and see Ryan on his veranda smoking. Why do i still have an aching feeling inside like I want him to hold me again. It makes me feel good knowing that Ryan saw me with Dylan atleast. I deserve better, Ryan's my teacher for fuck sake. After obliviously standing still at my doorstep for 5 minutes thinking about Ryan and Dylan, he calls out. Why does he have to talk to me. And why does his voice make me want to jump his bones.
"You right, you've been standing there for a while" Ryan says
"I've never been better" I say in a very unconvincing voice. Even though I wasn't even sad. Dylan is great and I really like him so I don't know why I'm acting like this.
"You don't sound it" Ryan laughs.
I turned to him, gave him a sarcastic smile, stuck the rude finger up and then walked inside without waiting for his reaction.
Monday's gonna be interesting.
———————————————————————-
Super short chapter I'm so sorry!!! Just wanted to give you guys a little bit seeing I havn't posted in so so long and lots of you guys have been asking for updates xx really gals you guys are enjoying it so far and I will try to add more asap, just have been busy with work, exams and I'm writing a new story on here too, please forgive me :') xxx