Part 5

Avahs P.O.V

its been a week since I found mason cheating on me and I dont cry as much, only about 1 time a day. He has blown my phone up nonstop but i just ignore him

M: mason A: avah

M; babe its not what it looks like

M; answer the damn phone

m; baby please talk to me. i love you

M; Avah i so sorry i dont know what got into me

M; please just talk to me 

M; i dont  want to live with out you

M; babyyyy pleaseee i love you so much

M; take me back please i wont do it again 

                                                                       Read 1:29

I roll my eyes as the last text and set my phone down. I close my eyes and right before i doze off i hear a knock at the door. "Avah? can i talk to you?" i hear my mom say as she opens the door. I pat the bed beside me and scoot over for her to sit. "so.. its summer and your 19.." i look at her confused while she speaks. ".. and i think you should get a job." she finished her sentence and i just look at her. "do i have to?" ask with puppy dog eyes, it always gets her...or i thought. "yes you do and i already found one for you!" i throw my head back onto pillows mad "what Kind?" i ask not looking at her. "well me and your father at going to be going on a trip to go see your grandmother so we wanted to get you a job where you could stay their with your sisters.. so your going to babysit the Brocks children." she looks at me and smiles and i shoot up. "what?! i have to watch kids? and what about Jake? is he getting a job too?" i pout and look at her. "yes jake is going to work and the coffee shop down the road and he is staying at a friends house. here is Mrs.Brocks number so you can call her and work out the details. me and your father are leaving tonight and so are you." she says plainly as she hands me the number and walks out the door.

Its 4:15 so i decided to go ahead and call who i'm guessing is my new boss, eww. 

B: Mrs brock A: Avah

B: Hello? 

A; hi is this Mrs.Brock?

B; this is she. how may i help you?

A; my name is Avah Lee. my mom told me to call you about a babysitting job?

B; oh yes! Can you come over tonight at 8? and will you be staying for the 2 months

"2 months?? holy shit!" i think to my self before speaking .

A; umm yes ma'am if that is alright?

B; of course! see you at 8 darling!

End of call

2 fucking months? great. i get to watch kids all by my self for two months while jake gets to have the time of his life. how fun...

A/N hope you enjoyed! XOXO