Part 18

Avah pov-

My eyes flutter open and the bright sun from my window shines into my eyes burning them a bit. I remember what happened last night and I immediately look over to see if Colby was still by me but he wasn't. I was a little disappointed but what did I think? We would be best friends. Maybe it will be different though, maybe he will start being nice to me.

I get up and walk down the the kitchen and heard the tv on in the living room. "Hey sleepy head" I turn around and see Sam coming from the bathroom. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I say smiling and hug him. "Me and Colby have to film so here I am" he says hugging me back. I nod and walk to the 
living room and see Colby sitting there.

"H-hey Colby" his head turns towards me and I smile "what do you want?" His voice was hurtful and my smile vanishes. What was I thinking? Of corse he's not going to be nicer, I should have known. I'm so dumb for thinking he was going to be.

"Nothing.." I say quietly and almost run to my room. I close my door and decide I wasn't going to stay here today so I get some cloths on and grab my phone. I go down the stairs and go to the fridge to get a water before I leave. "Hey guys I'm going to the mall I'll be back later" I say sticking my head around the corner. "Ok bye" Sam says waving and Colby flat out ignores me.

Time skip:mall
  I go look around a few stores and iv been there for about a hour but I don't feel like going home so I leave and go to the pier. I get a drink and start to walk around when I hear a familiar voice "hey! Avah over here!" I turn to see Sam and the guys, including Colby.. great
"Hey guys" I say faking a smile and walking over to them. I give them all hugs other than Colby who doesn't even look at me. I wish I went home now. "I thought you were at the mall" Sam says as we start to walk "I was but I didn't feel like going home yet so here I am" I say looking down.
  After a while of walking with them for a while I let them know I'll be right back and go to the bathroom. On the way back to them I accidentally run into someone. "Shit" I say falling back on my ass "oh my god I'm so sorry!" A deep voice says and a big hand reaches out in front of me. I look up and see a guy with brown hair and green eyes. He was tall and very fit. "I-it's o-okay" I say stuttering and grabbing his hand as he helps me up. "I'm Alex" he says smiling at me . "I'm avah" I say blushing and looking at the ground. "Well nice to meet you avah"he lets out a small laugh and I nod. "I'm guessing their your friends?" He asks pointing behind me and I look seeing the guys waving and making kissing faces..all but Colby who was giving us the death stare. "Oh god.. yes they are" I say laughing and rolling my eyes. "Well Can I get your number before you go back to em? Or will one of them beat me up" he say chuckling and I smile "yea you can" I say putting my number in his phone and saying by going back to the guys.
"Ouhhh is avah getting some tonight?!" Cory says winking. I role my eyes and laugh "shut uppp!" They all laugh and my eyes move to Colby who was already looking at me. I smile at him and he just looks away. What the hell is his problem. Everyone else was talking and in front of us so I grab his arm and pull him into a family bathroom. "What the hell??" He says looking at me. "What is your problem colby? Last night we were good and your were acting nice and today you are being a asshole to me" tears start to form in my eyes. "It's not that simple avah" I look up at him and role my eyes . "Ok well explain it to me. I want to know. And I deserve to know" I say and he runs his hands through his hair. " I can't just tell you. It's too complicated" I let out a dry laugh and cross my arms. "How the hell is it complicated Colby? You can't just keep being a asshole to me. I didn't  do anything to you!" He looks up at me and doesn't say anything for a second. "I like you avah" he says finally and my eyes widen not believing what I just heard. "What do you mean you like me colby? You don't like me. You hate me. So what's the real reason" he shakes his head and comes closer to me making my back up into the wall. "I mean I like you avah" he say pinning my hands above my head and kissing me roughly but passionately. I kiss back but don't believe this is happening. He pulls away and back up "shit.. I'm sorry avah. I didn't mean to.. I-I I c-couldn't help it.." I blush and bite my lip. "Don't be sorry." I say walking back up to him and kissing him softly. He pushes me up against the wall again and deepens the kiss. He tells me to jump so I do rapping my legs around his waist. My hands run through his hair and he starts kissing down my jawline to my neck. He sucks leaving a hickey. His hands start to roam my body when both our phones go off making us jump. Shit. I forgot we were here with the guys. He puts me down and we fix our cloths and hair. He looks at me and smiles giving me one more kiss before we leave the bathroom hoping no one sees us.
We find the guys and tell them we were playing games and they don't ask anymore questions. We walk around a little bit longer but all I could think about was colby. We all decide to go to the house and on the way to the car Sam moves my hair. "What's this avah!" He says laughing and touching the hickey on my neck. The other guys look at us and Colby blushes. "N-nothing" I say trying to cover it back up but they all move my hair again. "Ouhhhh avah got a hickey!! Did that new guy give it too you" Corey says smirking and they all laugh. "N-no!!" I say crossing my arm and I look at Colby who's smirking. Ouhh imma get you back asshole. We start to walk again and I text colby
To Colby: wow! Thanks for the hickey!
From Colby: just marking what's mine ;)
I blush and bite my lip. This is gonna be a longgg night

A/N hiiii sorry I haven't been updating. Iv had a lot going on. Hope this is good and sorry for any mistakes I'm tired lol but ily guys