Part 17

Colbys P.O.V

i go up to avahs room and knock quietly.  "avah..?" all i hear is quiet sobs. "look, avah. i know your not going to talk to me, but im sorry." i say as i slide down the door and just sit there. she doesnt say anything but i hear her walking around before the door unlocks. 

I stand up as she opens the door slowly. her eyes and bloodshot and her hair is a mess but she still look amazing. I give her a weak smile and she just hugs me. i smile and rap my arms around her waist as she and she puts her head on my chest crying. 

"its ok" i say holding her tight. "im so sorry for everything avah. i shouldn't have been such a jerk to you." she doesn't say anything, but i dont mind. we stand there for a second before she lets go and my arms feel empty.

i smile at her and wipe her eyes before turning around to walk away. "Wait..colby.." i turn back as she grabs my arm. "yea?"i say looking into her eyes. "Stay? please?" my heart skips a beat and i nod my head smiling at her.

she goes in her room and i follow laying down beside her. she puts her arms around me and lays her head on my chest. I look down at her and her eyes are closed already. i put my arms around her and lean down kissing the top of her head.

"goodnight princess.." i smile and close my eyes. 

Avahs P.O.V

"..Goodnight princess.." why is he being so nice to me? is he starting to like me? am i starting to like him? no thats crazy.. right?

Questions run through my mind but i keep my eyes closed no wanting him to know i heard what he said. maybe i should talk to him? ill do it in the morning.. 

A/N Sorry i know this is reallyyy short but im behind on work so.. yeaaaa byeee XOXO