Part 8

Colby P.O.V

I woke up to my dog Sasha barking and someone banging on the front door. I look over at the clock. "who the fuck is here at 7:00 in the morning?" i say to myself as i put on a jacket but i don't zip it up so my bear chest is showing still. 

"Sam if thats you i'm going to fucking kill you" i groan as i open the door and see the guy from Avahs pictures, but i acted like i didn't know him. "who the fuck.." he cut me off and barged in leaving me confused. "where is Avah? i know shes here her brother told me." he said angry. 

"Who the hell do you think you are? you cant barge into my fucking house, get the fuck out." i say pushing him back. "let me talk to my girlfriend" he yells at me and i go to punch him but..

"bubu? what are you doing? who is he?" i hear my little sister ask and i stop turning around to her. "Savannah, he's was just about to leave. go get Avah." i say as i stare mason down. 

Avahs P.O.V

I hear a small voice and i look at my door to see savanna looking at me and calling my name."Colby wants you, there a man and tha door" she says in a sleepy voice. "okay Savannah you can go lay back down if you want." she nods her head and walks away.

i go down stairs with no makeup on and my hair in a messy bun. "Colby Savannah said you wa.." i see mason and stop in my tracks. "what the hell are you doing here mason..?" my eyes start to feel with tears and i start to back up.

"baby please talk to me, i was mad, she said you where cheating on me and i just wanted to hurt you back.. i'm so sorry" i shake my head as tears run down my face. "you really believed her? you think i would fucking cheat on you? i fucking loved you mason! i wanted to spend my life with you. you ruined my fucking world! Fuck you Mason!" i break and yell at him i didn't even try to hold my tears any more.

"i think you should go. and i'm not asking" Colby said sternly as he looked at mason who just came closer to me "go or ill call the fucking cops!" he yelled and mason flicked him off and walked out the door slamming it. 

"T-thank you.." i told him and he just looked at me and walked away. i then heard drew crying and knew i had to go get him.. this day suck already.

A/N sorry for the short chapter its 9:44 and im tired lol. byeee XOXO 

(Not edited)