21

A/N- hi I'm sorry it took so long for me to update I have had like no free time but I'm back now! I also got kinda tired of this one but I will definitely keep writing it if you guys keep reading and leaving votes! Ok I'll shut up now 😂

Avahs pov-

Colby hugs me and gives me a kiss on the top of my head before leaving the room to go get ready. "Ok, lets see" I walk to my closet. This is the first time me and colby are gonna go to a party together so I want to look good.

After looking and trying on clothes for like an hour I Finally decide on this:

I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt so this is very different. I put on some makeup and do my hair and then walk to the mirror to see the finished look. And might I say, I have never looked this good!

"Hey avah are you rea- holy shit.." I turn around and see colby in the door way looking me up and down. His eyes trailed all the way down my body.

But I can't say anything because I was doing the same to him. His outfit was a little different then usual too but it fit him so well

 His outfit was a little different then usual too but it fit him so well

"Fuck Avah.." he bit his lip and came closer to me making eye contact every step of the way. "You look nice" I say gulping as he backs me up.

His eyes get dark with lust and his lips hover over mine the smell of his cologne blurring my thoughts. "You have no idea what you're doing to me right now" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my body.

He slowly kisses up my neck back to my lips. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. Our lips move in sync and butterflies fill my stomach.

"Hey guys are y'all ready? OH MY GOD!" We both jump and I push colby away and look at Sam who's standing at the door smiling. "You.. colby... y'all are.. hold on I am so confused right now." He says looking back and forth at colby and I.

I look over at colby who's as red as a tomato but so am I. "Sam um well first dont tell anyone yet we wanted to tell you all together. But um me and avah are kinda seeing each other... so uh yea.." colby says rubbing the back of his neck nervously and Sam looks over at me and I nod.