20

Avah's POV
Me and Colby walk down the stairs holding hands. My heart beats so hard I almost swear he can hear it. I can't believe this is happening, I can't believe Colby Brock likes me. I smile and my thought as we reach the bottom of the stairs. "Hey guys we-" I start to speak but no ones there. We call their names and look around but they left. I grab my phone and see a text in the group chat. 
A-avah B-Brennen C-Colby Co-Corey S-Sam
S-hey guys me and the guys went to the mall to give y'all some privacy
Co-yea come meet us if y'all want
A- ok cool
B-see you guys soon

I sigh and look at Colby, who's reading the messages. He looks and me and smiles. "Well you know what this means?" I think and sigh. "We're going to have to tell them at the mall" he rolls his eyes and laughs "no, they can wait." He looks down at my lips and bites his before coming up to me where my body is pressed up against his and out faces are inches apart. His hands are placed on my hips and mine on the back of his neck. He places a soft kiss on my neck and whispers into my ear "Jump babygirl" I do as he says and he carry's me to the couch and lays me down getting on top of me. He starts to suck my neck roughly leaving dark red marks. "Fuck Colby" I moan softly and he smoothly removes both our shirts. I feel his member harder up against me making me soaking wet. He kisses down my neck all the way to my waist. He removes my pants and panties and without warning I feel his tongue slide over my Clit. "Holy shit!" I say arching my back. He looks up at me and smiles "what's my name baby" he inserts a finger and my eyes roll in the back of my head. "C-c-colbyyyy" he puts another finger in as he eats me out and I can feel my high "wrong, what is my name" I can't hardly speak but finally get it out "daddyyyyy" he smiles and takes out his fingers. He sits up and removes his pants and underwear and looks in his pocket for something, "shit!" He jumps up and I giggle knowing he's looking for a condom. He comes back and going to open the condom when... "guys!! We're back where are you?" Fuck! Me and Colby jump up and run to my room. He quickly throws on some cloths and I do the same. Just as I get my shirt on my door swings open. "There you guys are. I thought you were coming to the mall" Sam says and hugs me. "Oh uhh well we had to talk some more" I say and he nods. Colby shifts uncomfortable and I look down seeing that he's still hard and I feel bad. "Ok, well jake is throwing a party and y'all are coming" Corey says and I look at them confused not knowing who that is. "Jakes our good friend, you'll like him he's cool" I nod and they tell us to get ready. They leave the room and I look at Colby who groans and looks down. "Sorry Colby, I'll make it up to you later" I say winking and he smirks and kisses me softly before going to his room to get ready.