Part 19

I hear my alarm go off and I sit up and stretch after turning it off. I check my phone to see if I have any messages but I'm a antisocial bitch so of course I don't.

I remember what happened last night at the pier and my face turns red. I can't believe Colby Brock actually likes me..

I smile and get dressed really quick and grab my phone. I look at the mirror one more time before opening my door and going down stairs.

All the guys were on the couch talking about what YouTube video they were gonna make.
"Avah!! Hey grilll" I hear sams cheerful voice sing making me laugh instantly.

"Hey, what's up guys" I say scanning the couch and my eyes land on Colby. Our eyes locked for a second and then his moved to the hickey on my neck and then to the floor as he smirked.

I smiled and sat in between Sam and Colby making conversation with the guys. I took a blanked off the back of the couch and spread it across me and Colby  took half and put it over him

"Do y'all want to go to the beach later?" Corey suggests and we all nod our heads. After we talk for a bit I feel a strong but soft hand grip my thigh. I look over and see Colby smirking looking at his phone as he rubs his thumb softly across my thigh.

After a while of talking Corey looks at me and Colby and laughs. "What are y'all doing under that blanket? I didn't know y'all liked each other!" Corey said jokingly.

I guess Colby didn't think it was a joke and be quickly snatched his hand away and stood up. "What do you mean? I was just cold and she was hogging the blanket! I could never like her, I mean look at her!" He said making me start bawling. All the guys look at him in shock and I jump up and run to my room slamming the door.

Why the hell would he say something like that? Was he just playing with me all along? I grab my razors out of my dresser and sit against the locked door. I start making deep cuts on my wrists.

I hear a knock on my door and hear Colby's voice, "avah.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it I swear" I ignore him and continue to cut with blood dripping down.

"Avah open the door please, what are you doing in there!" He knocks loud and I just keep ignoring him. I put the razor down and just stare at my arm. I get up and walk to the bathroom to clean it.

"Avah open the fucking door or I'm going to break it down!" I turn the water on and run my arm under it. I hear a Big Bang and then Colby comes running in.

He stops and looks at my arm with blood running washing into the water. "A-Avah.." his voice cracks and he had tears in his eyes.

"Colby just leave me the fuck alone" I'm pretty sure he doesn't even hear me because he comes closer and takes my arm.

"Ow stop" he grips in where I can't pull away and takes a wash cloth and slowly cleans the blood off. I flinch a little and look up at him. His eyes are focused and sad. He makes me sit down and gets a bandage out of the cabinet and takes my arm. He puts some medicine on my cuts and slowly wraps them.

He looks up at me and wipes my tears away and slowly kisses me.

He pulls away looks me in the eyes

He pulls away looks me in the eyes. "Avah I am so fucking sorry baby. I shouldn't have said what I said, I was just scared of what they would say. I don't want anything to ruin what we have" i look down at the floor and think for a second.

"You shouldn't care what they think Colby. If we are meant to be together nothing will ruin what we have." I say kissing him again. "We should tell them then I guess" he says blushing and playing with my hand. "Let's do this babygirl" he kisses my head and stands up holding his hand out for me to take. "Let's do this." I say smiling at the nickname and take his hand..

Sorry it took so long to post this iv been busy but here ya go loves  also sorry for any misspellings