Part 16

Avahs P.O.V

Yesterday with brennen was a HUGE mistake.. He stayed over last night but colby made him sleep on the couch. i get up and walk down stairs to brennen and he was still sound asleep. 

"brennen." i say trying not to wake colby up. he moved around a little before opening his eyes and smiling at me. "Hey baby." i cringe at him calling me that 

"look...yesterday..well.." he smiles and cuts me off. "its was a mistake" i nod looking down. "i know..." i look at him and he hugs me before laying back down. 

"thanks for understanding brennen.. i was just hurt and needed someone to take my mind off of mason.." he nods and i stand up to walk away. "wait avah.." i look at him and he sat up. "do you like colby?" my eyes widen at his question and my face turns red. 

"w-what? no! hes an asshole to me 24/7! he hates me! why would i like him?" tears feel in my eyes. "im sorry for asking.." he frowns and i just go outside to get some air. i didnt want to cry today.

Colbys P.O.V

"im sorry for asking.." i hear brennen say from around the corner. i dont hate her.. i turn and run up to my room and think. do i like her? like..more than a friend. i dont even treat her like a friend.. of course she thinks i hate her.

im a fucking idiot.. i should be nicer to her.. the door bell rings and i go down stairs and open the door. he had red hair and a white t-shirt on.

(A/N KJ!!!! AHHHH) "hey mate, is Avah Lee here?" he says with an ascent

(A/N KJ!!!! AHHHH) "hey mate, is Avah Lee here?" he says with an ascent. "Who are you" i say with an arched brow. "My names Tyler. im avahs friend." i nod and open the door up more allowing him to come inside. 

"AVAH SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!!!" i yell loud enough for her to hear me. avah comes inside and see the tyler dude and her mouth drops. "TYLER!" she runs and jumps in his arms and he holds on to her tightly...that should be me..

My jaw clenches at the hug and they let go about 1 minute later. "miss me babe?" he asks her and she nods smiling hugging him once more. Babe? why the fuck is he calling her babe? "colby this is my bestfriend Tyler and Tyler this is Colby the guy i told you about. 

he looks me up and down and says something in her ear which makes her frown and nod. he looks back at me and gives me a death look before she takes his hand and runs up the stairs. 

Time skip

Its been about 3 hours so i go up to avahs room to see what they have been doing. i open the door a little to see them cuddling. my jaw clenches as they look like more than "friends"

That should be me! i decided i would look him up on instagram to see what kind of guy he was

That should be me! i decided i would look him up on instagram to see what kind of guy he was..and to see if he was dating someone.

and to see if he was dating someone

TylerM- When you see bae XD

AvahLee-but i wasnt there! :0

Fan3- Lmao avah^

TylerM-there was a picture of you dont worry AvahLee

My jaw clenches again at there conversation. i hear i door close so i get up and go down stairs seeing avah going to the kitchen. Tyler must have left.

"hey colby" she smiles at me and i smile back. she reaches up to get a glass and i frown at her neck. i walk up to her pushing her hair off her neck. "what are you doing?" she pulls her hair back and looks at me blushing.

"what is that?" i say pointing at her neck. "i-its nothing.." she goes to walk away but i grab her arm. "dont lie to me avah. What the hell is that on your neck?" she looks at me and looks down at the ground before moving her hair.

My jaw clenches. "who?" she looks down and her feet before answering. "b-brennen.." "do you have anymore?" i ask gulping. she lifts up her shirt and i look at them and back at her whos avoiding eye contact with me.

 she lifts up her shirt and i look at them and back at her whos avoiding eye contact with me

"colby. why do you care?" she looks at me and i look down and back at her. "because i li- your working for my mom." she nods and turn around. "wait avah.." i grab her wrist. she pulls away quickly. "fuck.." she mumbles holding it. 

"im sorry.. are you ok." she nods but i dont believe her. i take her arm ignoring her trying to pull away. "let me go you fucking asshole!" i pull up her sleeve and my mouth drops when i see it.

"A-avah.." i look up at her and shes crying now. "im so sorry.. i didnt know.." she shakes her head and runs upstairs. i sit down and put my hands in my head.