Epilogue

EPILOGUE:

One summer day at Sonic Boom, Ally Dawson and Austin Moon were busy writing a new song, not knowing that they were being watched.

Dallas was watching from the other side of the room. As Ally and Austin are done writing, Austin looked over at Ally with a sincere smile.

Dallas caught Austin's smile, causing Dallas to smirk and walk out of the store. He knew it. Austin Moon, the Internet sensation, was in love with his songwriter, Ally Dawson.

Dallas had to bring the beach blonde superstar down, and he knew just how to do it. Dallas smirked at his brilliant plan.

You see, Dallas and Austin's family have been fighting for years, showing off their sons. They constantly bragged about their children, but when Austin got tired of it, he decided to follow his dream and become a music sensation.

When Dallas found out about Austin's rise to stardom, he knew something had to be done. Dallas always has to come out on top. He just has too!

Now that Dallas knows Austin's secret, will Dallas use it against him? Or, will this 7 year plan of revenge, help reveal some hidden romance?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally. All rights belong to Disney Channel.

This Has Been a DramaMama creation, Thanks for Reading! ^^