Chapter 8

"DOCTOR!" Austin, Dez and Trish exclaimed in unison. A woman in a white jacket rushed into the room, and then scurried to Ally's embed side.

"Oh crap." She muttered. "Jasmine! Get me the defibrillators!"

A nurse in purple medical slacks rushed into the room and handed the doctor two paddles. A few more nurses entered the room, and pushed Austin behind them. Austin watched in shock as Ally's body bounced up and down from the electrical shock. Dez and Trish were now on their feet, just as shock as Austin was.

"Clear!" The doctor excliamed. They tried one more shock, and suddenly, Ally's heart rate increased. "Phew."

Austin signed in relief. He wouldn't know what to do if he had lost Ally.

The doctor put the medical equipment away and walked out. "If something happens, I'll be right in the hall."

Austin smiled. "Thanks Dr. Olsen."

After all the nurses left, Austin pulled up his chair back to Ally's bedside. "You gave me quiet a scare there Ally."

Just then, a smile crept onto Ally's face, her eyes closed. Could she hear him?

"Ally?" Austin asked. "Can you hear me?"

Ally slipped her hand inside Austin's as a response. Austin looked down at his hand, which was intertwined with Ally's, and smiled.

Trish and Dez took their seats again and sighed. "Phew. I was so scared." Trish said, placing a hand on her chest.

"I want pie." Dez said, out of the blue. Austin and Trish looked at the red head. Trish grabbed Des's hand and lead him out the room. "Come on, let's leave them alone. And get you some pie."

Austin watched his manager and best friend leave. Dez could be so weird sometimes! Austin turned his attention back to Ally. She was fast asleep. Austin smiled and stroked Ally's hair with his free hand.

"Ally, I know you can't hear me now, but I'm gonna say this anyway. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for getting us into this mess. I should have left you alone. I know I shouldn't have interfered with you and Dallas, but I didn't want him to hurt you." Austin sighed. "If you don't make it through, I would probably go crazy. So, please, try and stay with us. Stay with me, Ally."

Austin took a deep breath. "I love you." (This is the part where they have a screaming track! Wooooo!)

~ AFLW ~

Dr. Olsen held Ally's clipboard, looking over her tests and such, and smiled. "Well, you've made a marvelous recovery! The quickest I've seen!"

"So, I can go home now?" Ally asked, sitting straight up on her bed.

"Yes. I'll have Gretchen fetch your clothes for you." Dr. Olsen replied, and walked out of the room.

5 minutes later, a lady in a blue medical outfit came in and handed Ally her clothes. "You be careful now."

Ally smiled and took her clothes. "I will thank you."

When the nurse closed the door, Ally got up and slipped out of her medical gown. Then, she picked up a red dress, and buttoned it up. The nurse had picked out a cute red dress, a pair of skinny jeans, and red ballet flats. With a nice tan, knitted jacket to go with. Once Ally was done changing, she walked out of the room, and signed herself out. When she was out of the hospital, Ally took a whiff of the fresh air, then made her way to the mall of Miami.

"I hope Ally's okay." Trish said. "They told us she'd be out of the hospital this morning! It's already 2:30!"

Austin was to busy inside his own thoughts to actually listen to Trish. The words he had told Ally earlier still lingered in his mind. 'I love you.'

"What do you think Austin?" Trish asked, breaking Austin from his thoughts.

"What?" Austin asked.

"Do you think Ally's okay?" Trish smiled innocently.

"Yeah. I'm sure she's okay." Austin replied.

"See Dez? Austin's on my side." Trish gloated.

"What?" Austin laughed.

"Dez thinks Ally's still in the hospital, getting her mind picked at by aliens." Trish held in a laugh.

"It happens!" Dez exclaimed.

"Uh.. no it doesn't Dez." Austin laughed again.

"How do you know?" Dez asked, storming away dramatically.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Austin asked, watching Dez storm off.

"I don't know." Trish replied, holding in a giggle.

"Well, we could always send him to the farm across town and sell him off as a shepards dog." A familiar voice laughed. Trish and Austin quickly spun around to see a petite figure standing in the doorway of Sonic Boom.

"Ally!" Trish exclaimed happily, running to give her best friend a giant hug.

"Ally..." Austin whispered as he smiled at the brunette who was being smothered in hugs by her best friend.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally. All rights belong to Disney Channel.

This Has Been a DramaMama creation, Thanks for Reading! ^^