Chapter 9 (Finale)

"Ally.." Austin whispered to himself as he watched the brunette being smoothered with hugs by her best friend.

When Ally finally broke free from Trish's death hug, she made her way to the counter. "Hey Austin." She greeted him sweetly.

"Hi Ally." Austin smiled at her. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Dr. Olsen said I made a marvelous recovery." Ally replied, returning a smile.

"That's great." Austin said.

Just then, Dez peeked his head out from the music room. "Ally? I heard Ally's name. Ally!"

Dez rushed down the stairs, almost slipping in the process, and when he reached the bottom, he ran and gave Ally a huge hug. "We missed you!"

Ally laughed and hugged back, but then let go. "I missed you guys too."

Dez gasped dramatically. "Me and Trish should go get you a welcome back Ally teddy bear!" And with that, Dez pulled Trish out of the store. Leaving Austin and Ally alone.

"It's great too see you're back to your nomal self Ally." Austin broke silence.

"It's great to be back." Ally softly giggled.

Austin sighed. "Ally, about Dallas, I-"

"It's okay Austin." Ally replied.

"I know you really liked Dallas, and I crossed the line. I'm sorry." Austin continued.

"I didn't want you to get hurt. You're like my best friend Ally. And, if something ever happend to you.. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you."

Ally smiled. "Austin."

Austin ignored Ally's sweet plea for him to stop. "He was such a jerk. And, I should have let you figure that out on your own, instead of saying all those things about him."

"Ally, I'd understand if you never ever talked to me again, I get that, but don't forget me."

Austin looked down at the counter when he finished talking. Ally tilted his head upwards and looked into his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere Austin."

Austin sighed happily. "Good. 'Cause, without you, I'm just Austin. And I don't like 'Just Austin'."

Ally softly giggled. "Me neither. But Austin, why did you fight?"

"Fight for what?" Austin asked.

"Me." Ally replied.

"Because.. all is fair in love and war." Austin smiled, his face getting closer and closer to Ally's.

"You and your corny responses." Ally smiled back, glancing down at Austin's lips then back into his eyes. Austin did the same, but he licked his bottom lip.

Austin softly placed one hand on Ally's cheek, pulling her lips against his, in a gentle yet romantic kiss. As their lips moved in sync with one another, Ally placed one hand on Austin's chest, enjoying the feel of his soft t-shirt he'd been wearing.

Austin made the kiss deeper, causing Ally to softly moan under her breath. Hearing this, Austin grazed Ally's teeth, begging for entry. Ally smiled into the kiss as she allowed Austin's tongue to enter her mouth. Her tounge copying Austin's movements.

To Austin, Ally's lips were warm and soft. Like cotton candy. He enjoyed every moment with her. And when Ally's lips met his, his heart started racing, his legs started to shake, and he felt a lot more compassion towards Ally than he normally had.

Ally felt like she was in heaven when Austin's lips crashed into hers. Just like Austin, her heart started racing, she began to feel nervous, and her feelings towards him grew more and more in love with him.

After what seemed like forever, they broke apart for much needed air. Austin leaned his forehead against Ally's, his hand still on her cheek, smiled. "Ally, you were sleeping when I told you this but-"

"Austin, I wasn't asleep, I could hear you. After Dr. Olsen and the nurses saved me, my hearing came back to me." Ally replied.

"Okay, then what did Dez want to eat?" Austin smirked.

"Pie." Ally said, smirking back.

"Wow." Austin said, his eyes wide. "Wait, then that means you heard me say.."

"I love you." Ally smiled.

Austin returned Ally's smile. "So.. I don't have to say it?"

Ally giggled under her breath.

"Awwww!" Austin and Ally hear two familiar voices behind them. Ally straightens her back from leaning over the counter and sees Dez and Trish holding a teddy bear and mug.

Austin and Ally smiled at the two. "You saw the whole thing, didn't you?" Austin asked.

Trish nodded. "Not everything, but we did see you kiss Ally." Trish walked over to Ally a mug that had red engraving on it.

Ally read it aloud. "All's Fair In Love And War - By Francis Edward Smedley. Aww, thanks Trish. I love it."

"Who's the giant teddy bear for?" Austin asked, curiously. He really wanted that teddy bear.

"Ally." Dez replied. Austin frowned. Ally noticed Austin expression, grabbed the teddy bear and gave it too Austin. "Here."

Austin brightened up, like a 6 year old after getting a balloon, and jumped. "Yaay! Jeffy!"

"Jeffy?" Trish asked holding in a laugh.

Austin smiled and ignored Trish's comment and have Ally a giant bear hug. Trish and Dez joined in.

Ally was better, Austin was safe, Dez was clueless, STILL, and Trish was smiling like a maniac. Yup, the gangs back, and they'll never be apart again.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally. All rights belong to Disney Channel.

This Has Been a DramaMama creation, Thanks for Reading! ^^