Chapter 1

Austin walked downstairs too see Ally, filing some papers and customers receipts, in her light red dress, that hugged the side of her body. Austin looked down at her feet to see her wearing white ballet slippers, that made her feet and ankles look irresistible. Austin smiled at the sight of Ally.

Austin walked behind Ally and placed his hands over her eyes. "Guess who."

Ally smiled and removed Austin's hands. "Hi Austin."

Austin smiled. He thought to himself, he didn't want to ask, but.. "How was your date with Dallas?"

Ally shrugged her shoulders. "Good."

"Good?" Austin asked. "Alls, you've been waiting for him to ask you out for a while now, and you say good?"

Ally lightly chuckled. "I don't know. He's nice and and all.."

"And.." Austin pressed on, hopping onto the counter, while Ally continued to file some paper and receipts.

"Well, I thought we'd do more things. We went to the movies, and then dinner, but during dinner, all we talked about was him." Ally replied, still looking down at her papers.

"Sounds like Dallas alright." Austin mumbled.

"What?" Ally asked.

"Nothing." Austin replied. "So, you gonna see him again?"

Austin hoped Ally would answer no, but.. "Yeah, I think I might."

Austin frowned slightly. Hoping Ally wouldn't see, Austin hopped off the counter and walked over to the guitars.

Ally noticed Austin's actions and got curious. "Austin, is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, everything's fine." Austin said, picking up a guitar and playing random notes.

"Cut the music up A lil' louder Yeah

You had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out How to love, how to love You had a lot of moments that didn't last forever Now you in the corner tryna put it together How to love, how to love.

Ally smiled and started swaying side to side, causing Austin to smile.

For a second you were here, now you over there It's hard not to stare, the way you moving your body Like you never had a love, never had love

When you was just a young'un, your looks were so precious But now your grown up, so fly it's like a blessing But you can't have a man look at you for 5 seconds Without you being insecure

You never credit yourself so when you got older It's seems like you came back 10 times over Now you're sitting here in this same corner. (Had to change wording, cursing. o.o).

Looking through all your thoughts and looking over your shoulder

See you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out How to love, how to love See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever Now you in this corner tryna put it together How to love, how to love.

As Austin continued to sing, Ally kept smiling and swaying, her hips and feet now moving to the beat.

For a second you were here, now you over there It's hard not to stare, the way you moving your body Like you never had a love, had a love

Ooohh, you had a lot of dreams that transform to visions The fact that you saw the world affected all your decisions But it wasn't your fault, wasn't in your intentions To be the one here talking to me, be the one listening

But I admire your poppin' bottles and dippin'

Just as much as you admire bartending and strippin'

Baby, so don't be mad, nobody else trippin'

You see a lot of crooks and the crooks still crook.

Ally smiled and made her way over to the couch, Austin and his guitar following, as he kept singing.

You see you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out How to love, how to love See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever Now you in this corner tryna put it together How to love, how to love.

Austin's voice got low and sweet, stepping closer to Ally.

Ooohh, see I just want you to know That you deserve the best You're beautiful You're beautiful Yeahh And I want you to know You're far from the usual Far from the usual.

Ally blushed slightly, still smiling, as she looked down at her lap. But, Austin kept singing which caused her to lock eyes on Austin's. Austin's smile grew bigger.

You see you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out How to love, how to love

See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever Now you in this corner tryna put it together How to love, how to love See you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart

Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out How to love, how to love Yeahh, see you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever Now you in this corner tryna put it together How to love, how to love Mmm..

Ally looked back down at her lap, smiling. Austin took a seat next to her, still smiling. "What was that for?" Ally asked.

"I dunno. I just felt like singing." Austin replied.

Ally's mouth formed an O shape. "It was nice."

"Thanks." Austin said.

"So, how did your date with Dallas go?" Austin asked again.

Ally laughed. "Austin, I already told you. It was fine."

Having Ally laugh caused Austin too laugh. "I know. But, you don't sound so sure."

Ally looked over at Austin and smiled. "Trust me, I'm sure."

Ally stood from her seat and walked back over to the counter, grabbed her jacket and walked out of the store. Austin sighed, running his fingers through his beach blonde hair. Since when has Austin Moon, the popular Internet sensation, felt like this?

Why did he feel like this? That was the big question. Ally Dawson was just a typical girl, who wrote his songs, and hung out with him .. and flashed those big brown eyes at him while giving him a smile he can never resist.

'Ugh! Get it together Moon! She's just a girl.' Austin thought to himself. That's all. But, if she was just a girl, why did he feel nervous around her? (Austin: I do not get nervous around girls! Me: BACK ON TOPIC! Austin: Yes ma'am.)

Seriously, if Ally Dawson was just a girl, why does feel funny around her? Every time she enter Sonic Boom, Austin could feel his stomach fill with butterflies, as his heart started to race.

It was just Ally. This is Ally we're talking about here. Cute.. sweet.. funny.. sensitive little Ally. (Ally: I am not little!)

Austin groaned. 'Why?' He asked himself. 'Why does she have to be so perfect?'

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally. All rights belong to Disney Channel.

This Has Been a DramaMama creation, Thanks for Reading! ^^