Chapter 3

Trish and Ally were in the music room, trying to decide if they wanted take out or sit in for dinner. Trish wanted take out, Ally wanted to sit down and enjoy a nice meal with her friends.

"But, this way we can all sit and watch a movie." Trish whined.

"Yeah, but I'd, at least, like to have ONE nice dinner with my friends." Ally protested.

"Oooh girls." Austin and Dez called them from downstairs. As Ally and Trish rushed out of the music room, they saw Dez in a orange tux with a black bow. His shoes were black, and his hair was combed. Trish smiled. (Aww little Trez moment there.)

Austin wore his blue jacket, matching the rest of his outfit perfectly! (I love that jacket! He looks like an angel!) Instead of black suit pants like Dez, he wore dark jeans. His shoes were his black high tops he had borrowed from Dez. As long as he promised not to put fish in it. Why Dez made him promise this, Austin had no idea.

Ally smiled as she saw Austin. Her mind was going all over the place. Austin's hair, his eyes, his smile. The way his blue jacket lit up his complexion. She just wanted to run downstairs and- never mind.

"Would you two lovely ladies care to join me and Dez for dinner?" Austin asked, never taking his eyes off of Ally.

"What's going on Moon?" Ally asked as she walked down the stairs. "You're never this kind and gentle unless you want a hit song."

'That's defiantly not what I want right now.' Austin thought to himself. "Well, I just thought maybe you'd like to have dinner with your 2 best friends, that's all."

"That sounds good to me." Ally replied. "Trish?"

"Sounds good." Trish added.

"Great." Austin smiled excitedly. "Meet us at the beach at 6:30."

Ally laughed under her breath. "Why?"

Austin smiled as he walked out of the store. "Don't worry. Just be there."

As Austin and Dez left the store, Ally turned to Trish with the same exact look on her face. "They're planning something, aren't they?"

"Yeah." Trish nodded her head.

"You think they don't know that we know?" Ally asked, still in confusion.

"Yeah, pretty much." Trish replied.

"Okay then, we should go get ready." Ally suggested.

"Yeah, we should." Trish mimicked.

~5:59~

"Come on Ally, it's already 6. How much more can you take?" Trish exclaimed from downstairs.

"Not anymore. I'm done." Ally replied.

"Good. Now, let's go." Trish giggled.

"Since when have you been so excited about having dinner with Austin and Dez?" Ally asked, holding in a giggle.

"I'm not. I just think since they're all dressed up, it's something fancy. And you know how I like to dress fancy." Trish replied, with a tiny hint of excitement.

"Oookay. Come on." Ally said, closing the front door, locking it, and then heading towards the beach.

~Beach~

"Okay, Dez, what ever you do, do not interrupt me and Ally, got it?" Austin asked, quickly putting the finishing touches on the dinner table.

"Okay, where are me and Trish gonna sit?" Dez asked.