Chpater 4

After Dallas had stolen Ally away from Austin, he took Ally to an amusement park. He won her all kinds of stuffed animals, he bought her dinner. He even bought her cotton candy. (Lucky! Not the Dallas part, the cotton candy. I could care less about Dallas. Austin&Ally Gang: GET BACK TO THE STORY! Me: Jeez..)

Dallas drove Ally home and stopped on her front porch. "Dallas, I had an amazing night."

"Me too." Dallas replied.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow?" Ally smiled.

Dallas laughed. "That's it? No kiss?"

Ally want for Dallas's cheek, but Dallas had other things in mind. He quickly grabbed Ally's shoulders and moved her lips towards his. Austin, hiding behind Ally's bushes, saw the whole thing.

Once the two broke apart, Ally placed one hand on her chest. "Well... good night Dallas."

Dallas smiled. "G'Night Ally."

Once Dallas left, Austin walked up to Ally's house and knocked. "Ally, can we talk?"

Ally opened the door, revealing her letting her hair out. "Hey Austin, how was your dinner?"

"Great." Austin replied. "But, we need to talk about Dallas."

"I know, isn't he amazing?" Ally asked, as if she were under a spell.

"Ally, no. Dallas isn't.. Ally, he's not back because he's sorry." Austin exclaims.

"Then why?" Ally asked, folding her arms.

"Because, he's still after me." Austin replied.

"Oh, so the only reason a guy can like me is because he's after you. Is that it?" Ally exclaimed.

"Ally, that's not what I meant." Austin said.

FLASH

A man in a hoodie joined a group of men. He handed them a cloth, some rope and a lighter.

"Take these. If he tries to pull something, remember, gentle burns. We'll need him alive." A mysterious but oddly familiar voice says. "Let's see how Moon takes on his biggest fear."

Austin watches from behind. "Ally..."

FLASH

"Then what did you mean?" Ally asked, her voice sounding more demanding.

"Ally, we're both in trouble and I think Dallas is behind it." Austin ignores her question.

"Austin, you're just mad." Ally exclaims. "You think you can just walk into my house and accuse my boyfriend. How dare you!"

"Ally! Listen! I'm not mad, okay? I just think that Dallas isn't back because he's sorry, I think he's gonna do something really horrible."

"Oh, so you think my boyfriend is a criminal?" Ally yelled.

"Ally, would you just listen? I'm trying to save you from getting hurt!" Austin yelled back.

"Well, I don't need your help! Dallas is twice the man you are! He actually cares for me! You, just use me! Now, get out of my sights." Ally screamed.

"Ally, Dallas is a bastard, he-"

Ally cuts Austin off by slapping him across the face. "How dare you say that about him! Dallas is caring, he's kind, he's gentle. He loves me! And for that Austin, you and I are through. I'm no longer writing your songs. I thought you were my friend, I thought you were happy for me. Man, was I SO wrong. You were never there for me, you were never happy. Austin Moon, if that's even your real name, get out of my life and never come back."

Ally slammed the door in Austin's face. Austin's head fell on her door, his fist pounding on the door. "Ally! Ugh."

Austin ran off to find Dallas. He was going down. Not only did he ruin Austin's chance to say what he wanted to say, he tore Austin and Ally apart. That's the one thing Austin never wanted. Not everything is fair in love and war.

Austin texted Dez, saying he'd be out late, and if he didn't come back before tomorrow morning, come looking for him. Just then, he got a text.

"Meet me at the park, NOW. I've got a little surprise." - You Know Who.

"Dallas!" Austin exclaimed. "Ugh. You're so dead!"

~Park, 9:00~

"Ah, the famous Austin Moon, here to join the party." Dallas smirked.

"Look you, egocentric, self-obsorbed, control freak you! I just lost the most important relationship in my life, and it's all thanks to you!" Austin exclaimed as he approached Dallas. "You're gonna pay!"

Dallas smirked. "No, I think it's you that's gonna pay."

"Huh?" Austin asked in confusion.

Just then, two men came behind Austin and grabbed him. "Hey! Let me go!" They ignored Austin's cry. Austin looked at both of the thugs, they were the ones from earlier! Austin looked back at Dallas, who had a white cloth in his hand. Austin knew exactly what that was. Austin held his breath and tried not to inhale the chemical on the cloth. But, it was no use, once Austin exhaled, he past out.

~Back at Sonic Boom~

"Hey guys, have you seen Austin? He left my house and I never heard from him." Ally said, wondering around the store.

"No. But he did text Dez. He told him that he was gonna find someone, and if he wasn't back 'till morning, that we should go looking for him." Trish replied, flipping through a magazine.

"Oh. I need to call him. I said some things during our fight and-"

"You and Austin had a fight?" Trish asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, but I need to call and apologize. He was just trying to keep me safe from getting hurt." Ally said. She started to dial Austin's number, but the line was dead. Dez came in with his cell phone. "Hey guys, I just got a text from Austin."

Ally smiled. Her and Trish walked over to Dez and looked at his cell phone. "What's it say?"

"It doesn't say anything, it's a picture." Dez replied. Ally snatched Dez's phone and looked at the picture.

"What's the matter Ally?" Trish asked.

"Guys, Austin's been kiddnapped." Ally replied.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally. All rights belong to Disney Channel.

This Has Been a DramaMama creation, Thanks for Reading! ^