Goldy's Interference

Ryan's POV
"You actually brought HER to the movies?"Goldy asked. Tinas face fell and that really triggered me. I garbbed her hand and squeezed it to tell her that j was there for her. She looked up at me and smiled lightly, I smiled back at her then turned to Goldy.
"Yes, and you know who I didn't go to the movies with? You. Thats because I actually enjoy hanging around her alone. You know Goldy, you're actually pretty cool if your not trying to make other people feel bad." I shot at her. She took a step back as if she was scared.
"B-but I've been around longer and you know more about me. She only just got back, what do you know about her?"she asked. I looked at Tina then back at Goldy.
"I know that she cares about her family and friends and that she would never try to pull two people apart. I love that her favorite color is green and that hed favorite animal is the tiger. I know that her favorite game is Neko Atsume, I know that her favorite flower is an Oxeye Daisy. I know that she left for ten years and that I haven't stopped missing her since. Goldy, I wouldnt miss you forever, your cool, but your not Tina."I explain. Foley looks at me for a second then she turns to Tina.
"You used a potion on him didn't you?"she asked. At this point I slapped Goldy, I won't letting Goldy make Tina feel like she was less than Goldy. She was more special to me than anyone on the planet. Foley looked at me for a half a second then turned back to Tina.
"You DID put a spell on him."she said.
"I didnt, I swear!"Tina said. Her voice cracked and I could tell that she was on the verge of tears. She then turned to Ryan and sniffed.
"I think I'll be going now, I'm obviously not wanted here."she prayed herself from my hand and started to walk out the door. I looked after her helplessly. I tried to go after get but Goldy put her hand on my chest and pushed me backward.
"Well, now that Neko-Girl is gone, why don't we hand out?"an asked. I glared at her and shook my head. Then, I ran out the door after Tina. I looked both ways down the street and didn't see her anywhere. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. I tried texting her but she ignored that too. I decided that I would just have to look for her. I tried her house first, Tony said that she hasn't returned him yet. When I told him that she had ran off and I told him about the entire scenario he and I immediately split up and went looking for Tina. After about two hours of searching I found Tina in the park. She was sitting on a park bench on her phone. I walked behind her and saw that she was texting someone. I read the name, Liam.
"Who're you texting?"I asked as I sat down beside her. She turned off her phone and turned it face down on her lap. Then, she turned toward me. Her eyes were red from crying and she was smiling faintly a the ground.
"No one, an old friend."she said. I frowned at this. What was she talking to Liam about that she couldn't tell me.
"Well, um, Tony is looking for you."I said. She wiped a few tears away.
"Is that all you had to tell me?"she asked. My eyes widened.

"No! I also wanted to ask you what happened back there?" I asked her. She frowned at the ground.
"I don't know, I guess I just wasn't thinking about the positive things that you said I was thinking about the negative things that you said. I frown at the ground and tried to remember what Goldy had said.
"You know, I meant all those things I said earlier. People really do like being around you and they love your character. Tina, I would never lie to you about that. I could never forget you and, I was wondering if I could do something I've been waiting a long time to do again. I was wondering if I could...kiss you..."I asked her shyly.

Tina's POV
"I was wondering if I could kiss you?"Ryan asked me shyly. I covered my face and smiled behind my hands, I could feel my face heating.
"U-umm...sorry, I guess that was really forward considering you just came back yesterday..."he explained. I lowered my hands quickly.
"N-no! I never meant that! I-I was just stunned! U-umm o-of course you can kiss me!"I stuttered, blushing harder. He blushed too and leaned in. I leaned in as well and our lips were just centimeters apart when I heard a voice behind us.
"Ryaaaaaan!"it was Tony, I was a few minutes older than him but for some reason he can't except that so he is very overprotective of me. I frowned and leaned back. When I looked at Ryan's face I saw that his eyes were really wide and he was obviously scared. I giggled a bit but then I turned to Tony.
"What do you think you're doing!?"he yelled at Ryan. Ryan sat there stunned so I answered for him.
"I was trying to kiss him, don't blame him for my actions!"I yelled. Tony sat there huffing for a few more seconds before saying"come on Tina, we're leaving."he was still glaring at Ryan. Ryan just sat there on the bench, I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek before standing up. He shook his head and looked at me. I giggled and started walking away with Tony. Heh, Ryan is such a cutie.