Jayden

Tony's POV
So, I've realized that every time I talk in this book, I talk about Kat, well, let me tell you about my old friend, Jayden, from the old school. He was probably one the coolest people I've met. I mean, he isnt as cool as Dave, Danny, or Kat, but he was still pretty awesome. Also, if you're thinking: "You had friends during your time at that old school?", Well, I mean, do you think I hung put with my sister and her friends the entire time? Anyway, Jayden is super cool, and I was texting him the other day, and we made plans for him to come and see me and Tina and meet our squad today, so, I left the house with Kat earlier today and we went to the airport. Tina doesn't know that Jayden is coming, in fact, Kat is the only one that knows. Anyway, we got to the airport and Jayden came walking toward us from gate 26.

Kat's POV
Tony's friend, Jayden came walking up to us from gate 26 and Tony squeezed my hand, partly to keep me from freaking out because I'm an introvert that has panic attacks in some situations and he didn't want me to freak out, and partly because he was excited. Anyway, as Jayden came closer I saw that he had brown hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a shirt with Link from Legend of Zelda on it. As he walked even closer to us he waved at Tony, and gestured for him to come closer, for second I got scared that Tony would walk away and leave me in this crowd of people, and Tony shook his head.
"No, come here." He said, and Jayden broke out into a slight jog and reached us in only a few seconds. He smiled at me, then turned to Tony, and brought his face close to Tony's ear, whispering something.

Jayden's POV
I got off the plane and saw Tony and a really cute girl standing about 40 yards away from the gate, what was it? Twenty six? Anyway, I started walking toward them and smiled. As I became only three yards away from them I waved Tony over but he shook his head no and glanced at the girl who had looked scared a moment before and yelled.
"You come here!" I chuckled and started off into a slight jog and reached them in only a few seconds. I smiled at the girl as I got closer. She had brown hair, and blue eyes, and she was wearing a gray and white striped sweatshirt with white shorts and she was wearing gray converse with that, she was adorable. I turned to Tony and brought my face close to his ear, and whispered.
"She's cute." I pulled away and found him glaring at me slightly and gave him a look that said: what? He gave me a look that said: Give me a second. I nodded and he turned toward the girl.
"Kat, meet Jayden, Jayden, meet Kat, my GIRLFRIEND." He put extra emphasis on the word Girlfriend. I immediately understood. I mean, Kat was cute, but that wasn't worth losing a friend. I nodded and she stuck her had out into the open, well, her FREE hand. The other was holding Tony's anyway, I took her hand and shook it and she smiled at me. Gosh, her smile was beautiful, I wonder if she ever had braces or if she has a naturally perfect smile. Then, she turned to Tony and whispered something in his ear, when she pulled away he looked at her, then around the airport and nodded.
"Come on Jayden, let's go." He said and started to walk toward the door.with Kat's hand still intertwined with his. I followed a few feet behind them and they lead me to Tony's car. It was a black  GTR.
We hopped in, I was in the passenger seat while Tony was driving and Kat was sitting in the back with her ear buds in singing to herself. She was mumbling at first so I didn't know what she was singing until she started singing the chorus.
"And Darling she looks perfect tonight." Was all I heard before she started mumbling again, she was singing perfect. Anyway, I turned to Tony as he started talking about his friends Dave and Danny, and Unicornmann, Sabre, and Ryan, and the other girls, Cookie, Lizzie, and Goldy. I laughed at the amount of people he had listed off when he started talking about a kid named Derp. I listened content for the rest of the ride until he pulled up in front of a two story house that had a pool in the back ND a basketball court on either side. My jaw dropped. He lived in a freaking mansion. He got out and rushed to the other side of the car to open Kat's door for her. She giggled adorably and stepped out of the car, grabbing the hand that he had outstretched for her. Then, he pulled her over into his arms and kissed her quickly on the lips. I felt my body heat up and my stomach flip as he did this. I didn't this feeling very well, but I knew it's name, Jealousy. I frowned slightly and walked around the car and to the door, a few moments later Kat and Tony joined me and we walked inside the house. Tony gave me a tour and explained that Tina and all the others would be there soon. We stopped in the living room and I plopped down on the couch. Kat and Tony start on the love seat and Tony wrapped an arm around Kat's waist. A second later I heard a squeal emit from Kat's mouth as she giggled and kicked her feet, then I realized that Tony had pinched her side lightly, tickling her, then he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and laid her head on his chest, and he pulled her close using the arm around her waist, and Tony and I talked while Kat fell asleep on Tony's chest. About and hour later, Tina and some red haired guy walked in.