Rant!!!

Mkay guys, so this is so not a chapter, I just wanted to talk about some cliche ships that are freaking adorable, but also rip my heart to pieces with how annoying they are. So, let's jump into it.

The Tsundere, and the Megadere.
Ok, so this means that one person in the couple is like, super open about the fact that they are in love with the other, and the other person, is a little bit... less??? Not like full on tsundere, like, moderate tsundere, as in they don't always except the love that they're receiving. I would probably call this a Ryan and Tina couple... so yeah... this is one of my fave ships...

The couple in denial
Ok, so, these couples are so common, and they're adorable, but they make so mad. Because they so obviously like eachother, but they refuse to admit, basically saying that they're friends with benefits... I don't understand... worst part is, a lot of the time, both sides of the couple like eachother, but one of them just refuses to admit it so... the other side hides they're feelings as well... and it's just a mess... so yeah... this one is super cute, but it still makes me mad because... MY SHIPS!!!

The besties
This couple.... are best friends, but they're also dating, so they're just extremely happy to be around eachother... constantly... and they pick on eachother, so yeah, that's cute... I don't have much to say about this one, just that it's really cute, and I appreciate it deeply.

The Shy girl, and the flirt
So, let's be honest, we've ALL seen this one, wether it be in a movie, a show, a role play, a book??? It's always there, the shy little girl who is scared easily, who has a crush on the tough, strong, flirty boy. He usually plays a sport and is VERY oblivious. He flirts with her, to get her hopes up, then it all comes crashing down when he meets a new girl, then it turns out that the new girl is a jerk, he realizes his mistakes and comes crawling to the cutie he left... yeah... you obviously know who this one is... MY OTP!!! KATONY!!! YEAH BOI!!!

The megaderes
This is that one annoying couple who are always flirting... they are the most obvious couple... they are the most annoying things on the planet, but they still manage to make me giggle because I the cuteness... I hate it...

The adorkably awkward besties...
So this kind of goes along with the second one, the couple in denial, except, they know about they're feelings, but they choose to just stay best friends??? Idk guys... ?but I feel like this would be me...
(Funfact: I've never dated anyone.)
Anyway, they are the best of friends, but they tend to "accidentally" throw themselves into romantic situations, that make them adorkably awkward... basically this is usually the cool kids, but they're also kind of tsundere a, so they... don't ... show and romantic emotion??? I can't explain it, they're... well... adorkably awkward besties... also, it's three am, leave me alone, I have no life...