Katony one shot

Kat's POV
I frowned as I walked up to my door. Tony and I were still dating, but he hadn't been hanging around me as much... and I knew why... Sky. Sky, Tony's best friend online... I hated the idea, but I'm pretty sure that Tony may have a crush on her, but I know that she has a crush on him... It scares me, I love Tony, but he is so... indecisive... I threw my bag on the chair in front of my desk and flopped down onto my bed. Then, I heard my phone ding, signaling a text message, I let my hopes get up and answered it, hoping it was Tony, then I saw that it was Tina.

Tina:
Hey Kat!

Kat:
Hey girl!

Tina: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the girls tonight! At my house! Tony and his friends will be there too!

Kat:
Um, is Sky involved in the: "Tony's Friends" area?

Tina:
I mean, yeah...?

Kat:
No, I'm fine, I'll stay at home.

Tina:
Are you sure?

Kat:
Yeah.

Tina:
Kat, are you ok? You've been acting really weird lately, like, you haven't been talking to anyone that much, and not like shy quiet, like, distant quiet, maybe even, hurt quiet?

Kat:
What are you talking about? I'm fine! I'm just not in the mood to hang out!

Tina:
Ok... Bai!

Kat:
Bye!

I frowned.I don't want anyone worrying about me... I don't deserve their pity, I'm being selfish... I'm being jealous... Tony has a right to hang out with who he wanted... and I wasn't going to stop him... if he was moving on, then I'm ok with it, I just want him happy... yeah, happy. I texted Tony.
"Hey, could you come to my house in a few minutes?" He responded with:
"Yeah, sure, are you ok?" I decided to wait until he got here.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just need to talk to you about something..." he waited a minute then responded.
"Can Sky and the boys come?" I frowned, he wanted to bring his friends to talk to me? I felt a tear run down my cheek. Maybe he really didn't care anymore... No. You're being selfish Kat. He just wants to hang around them... I responded.
"Yeah, go ahead and bring, I just have something to tell you..."
He told me he was on his way then I left the conversation. I pulled my knees up to my chest and stared to cry into them, my arms were wrapped around my legs and my toes were curled. My feet were covered with a pair of gray socks that came up to my thighs, and  little cat faces at the top and I was wearing a pair of high waisted shorts with a gray crop top and a white and gray striped cardigan.  My hair was curly and it was down. I felt the tears on my cheeks running through my cardigan and dampening my arms with tears. Then, I heard a knock at the door. I wiped away my tears and  quickly ran downstairs. Keeping my head down because I knew that my eyes were red, I opened the door. I saw the feet of Tony, two boys and a girl.  I let them inside and brought them all to the living room, Dave and Danny sat on one couch and Tony sat on the other, Sky rushed quickly to sit next to him. I gave Dave and Danny a plate of cookies, and gave Sky a plate of brownies for them all to share then grabbed Tony's hand and began to lead up to my room when I felt tears start to form in my eyes because I heard Sky whisper to Dave and Danny.
"She's strange, why would Tony date  a weirdo like her?" Dave and Danny both glanced at eachother then at Sky. They looked so surprised, as if Sky had never said something like that, but she had, she had said those sort of things to me before, about me... Honestly, she was a bully but I can't just tell Tony, he would think that I'm just a jealous brat, so I kept it to myself, not even my best friends know... Anyway, after Sky's little remark I continued to lead him to my room before closing the door and sitting on my bed. He stared at me from his spot by the door. Was he thinking the same thing as Sky?
"Kat, are you ok?" He asked. Then, I broke down, I started crying and my throat started to hurt and my breathing became shaky. I had been pretending to be fine for too long. I was so done with it, pretending to be perfectly ok, pretending that I was happy, pretending that everything happening around me didn't phase me at all. I continued to cry when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I leaned into the hug and started to sob.
"Kat, what happened?" I heard the person ask, knowing it was Tony, I started to cry even harder.
"I c-could ask y-you the same q-question!" I said angrily. I felt his arms leave me for a half a second then wrap around me yet again, but tighter.
"Kat, what did I do? I want to fix it." He said.
"Tony, I want you to be happy, I don't want me, being an over emotional, jealous, selfish, brat to ruin your life, so... I-I think we should- we should b-break up." I said. Tony gasped. Then I felt something wet hit the top of my head. J looked up at Tony to see him crying as well.
"Kat, what do you mean? Over Emotional?Selfish? Jealous? Brat? Kat you are the nicest human being on the planet. You make everyone around you smile, and you of all people is definitely not a brat. What's going on?"
"Well... you- you've been hanging around Sky alot lately... and she doesn't exactly like me, but she has a huge crush on you... and you two both play G&G and you both love to eat croissants over cookies, you both play sports, and you're good at it, and over all she's jut a better team mate than me, so that means that she's probably be a better girlfriend for you as well, so you need to date her. She deserves you. I don't know why in a million years I ever thought that I was good enough for you..." I cried.

Tony's POV
"I don't know why in a million years I ever thought that I was good enough for you..." she finished before pushing away from me and standing up.
"So go get your girl, and I'll be here, trying to keep myself together." And she pushed me out of her room. I heard her slide down the door and a click sounded as she locked the door. Sobbing came from the other side, I slid down the door as well and cried with her. I ever meant for her to feel like I was losing interest in her, I loved her. Then, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then a pair of black tennis shoes stood in front of me.
"Hey Tony, what'd she do to you? Do you need a hug?" She asked. I excepted the hug, and she hugged before pulling away and asking what happened.
"Sh-she broke up with me." I said. She didn't look sad at all, she didn't look like she cared, well at least, not how you'd hope your best friend to care about the love of your life dumping you. She looked, excited, relieved even.
"Woah, finally, she's a bit clingy don't you think? And she's weird too, she barely talks, and she doesn't even play G&G! I don't even understand why you would date her! Was it a dare?" That got me. Did she really think that I would date a girl on a date? Especially a girl as amazing as Kat?
"I'm sorry, I don't have a list of requirements that says that any girl I date has to have the same interests as me!" I yelled. Sky looked taken aback, but she bounced back very quickly.
"Woah, that break up hit you hard, you're yelling at me? You've never done that..." she said. "Come on, let's go get some croissants and then we can go back to your place and play G&G. She started to walk toward the stairs, then she realized I wasn't following and turned around and she waved me over.
"Let's go." I shook my head.
" There is no way that I'm leaving this house with you, no after hearing what you've don't to Kat." I said. Now she looked angry.
"That little brat told you?"
"You did then!? You bullied Kat into bullying herself! You made her think that I was too good for her! You made her think that she was selfish, jealous, and over emotional!? And you called her a brat!?" I yelled angrily.
"What!? Am I not aloud to speak my thoughts!?" She asked angrily.
"Not if it's about Kat! Not if it will hurt another's feelings! Not if it directed in any way or form toward someone that I love!" I yelled.
"Well at least I can keep myself together when I get upset! I don't go crying to my boyfriend, or best fiends about it! I'm better than her anyway!" She said. I felt a lot of anger build up inside me.
"She hid her feelings from everyone for a month! She is kind, considerate, and way better of a person than you!" I yelled. "Now get out! Got out of this house! Get out of my guild! Get out of my life! I don't ever want to see your face again!" I yelled.
And for the first time this evening. She looked hurt.
"Fine! I'll get out! I'll leave you and your crybaby girlfriend alone! And I'll take your friends with me!" She yelled.
"No you won't." Dave and Danny's voices both sounded from behind her.
"You really shouldn't get into a yelling argument on the wrong end if you don't want everybody in the next room to hear you." Dave said as he and Danny walked around Sky and stood on either side of me.
"Actually come to think of it, I have all of your gear." I said thinking out loud. She huffed and left the house.
"Tony..." I heard a voice say behind me. It was Kat, she had left her bedroom and I saw that her face was tear stained and her hair was now up in a high ponytail in a gray scrunchy. "I..." she started but then she started to cry again. She threw her arms around me and continued to cry into my shoulder. I lifted her legs up around my waist and brought her into her bedroom, closing the door with my foot.
"Kat... I can't even imagine my life without you... I don't want to break up, not because of some dumb girl like Sky. No one could ever be as amazing as you in my eyes and I want you to know that I still love you and always will. I want ya to be together, forever, so can we?" I asked her. She nodded and I pulled her into a kiss.

So, I may or may not have cried writing this... just imagining a sad Kat makes me sad, writing about it makes me cry, and watching it makes me sob... anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! It was 1911 words long!!! Anyway, TTYL!