Sorry, for the last time

Hey, so, I haven't updated this book in MONTHS. And if I'm honest, I'm not proud of that. But, the main reason why, is that I've completely fallen out of the RyGuyRocky Fandom, and Minecraft Roleplay community entirely. I'm sorry, but I just don't find it entertaining anymore, and have instead started to watch anime, YAY!!! But, I will be leaving this book up, for your veiwing pleasure, once again, I'm so sorry, if you decide to unfollow me, that'd be fine, but I may be posting some anime content in the future. So, if your interested, keep an eye out for that. I've also found my self to be obsessed with DreamWorks new relaunches of old 80s shows. I love Voltron, and I also really love She-ra. I will also warn, 99.9% of my ships are not straight. Just saying, if you have a problem, leave now, I don't need any negativity. But yeah, once again, I am so sorry, I really would like to continue this story, but if I'm honest, I can't even remember where this story was going, and I can no longer appreciate the characters in it. I personally believe that writing is always better when there are true emotions poured into it, and I can no longer pour any emotion into this book, so, my apologies, I will no longer lead you, on I'm not writing this book any longer.